Game Day Round 8 2021: Richmond vs Geelong MCG 7.50pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stanley now a late out.

Scott's at it again. He had a whinge during the week about naming teams on Thursday night and here he goes again: Stanley was named but obviously never going to play.

Dimma and the crew would not be surprised at all and probably just have a laugh. Old Salty thinks he's so clever. Obviously he has no confidence in his team and has to try and catch the opposition off guard but it never works because everyone expects it. So predictable.

I will say one thing about Rat, he’s probably more dangerous up forward than Stanley. The three talls (if Rat rests forward) could cause us problems without Grimes.

Watching the pre-match on 7mate. Luke Hodge and Daisy Pearce actually know how to give a proper analysis. Hodge just praised the way we play, he pointed out our system, why it is so good with our role players and why it's never highlighted properly by the other commentators. Spot on !!
I like it when Hodgey commentates our game. He knows what he’s talking about. Unfortunately they’ll probably train it out of him before long. :(

No suprise, Rat in. So obvious. Why not just name him yesterday. Joke coach. Joke club.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He was causing us massive problems a couple of years ago, just couldn't hold his marks. If he did, we probably lose.
I rate Rat, I’m of the opinion that Scott doesn’t play him enough. Geelong could lose him, he should have been in the forward line with Hawkins this year, but they went for the all star recruit instead of backing him in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back