Round 8 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

a whole lot of carnage... hard to dodge all those bullets...no doubt someone has though...
Barlow, Greene, Wells, Adams, Currie - with Lyons & Davis already out for me
will be left without bench cover in the forward line... provided no late outs...

Can you do a three way sub? I want to move Mills to DEF, Tippa to FWD and Greene to MID.

No.

You can do it with trades. With subs, they haven't added the functionality. Would be super helpful!

Is there a way you can move them in the trade screen prior to your trades?

Last edited:
No.

You can do it with trades. With subs, they haven't added the functionality. Would be super helpful!

Is there a way you can move them in the trade screen prior to your trades?
Hadn't thought of that, managed to get it done this way, cheers!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With plenty of DPP shuffling and non ideal trading I have a full side starting.... just barely. :( Hopefully no late outs.

Ruggles, Duncan, Dangerfield tonight

Made a late split second decision to switch Mills and Ruggles - we'll see what happens.

Was considering danger for skip, looks like it was just as well I didn't. With all the injuries and omissions to field and bench players I'll be playing with 21 and no emergencies this week. The only positive is that it's forced me to trade in Trengove for Houli and replace Mills with Coniglio, which I had to do in the last two minutes before lockout.

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 8 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back