Round 8 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I reckon Tommy Mitchell is going big today. Surprised not everyone picked him *In before i sink my ship*

Need Hiscox to pump out a nice Papley score 60-70+

Probably silly change of mind trading yesterday but i just wanted to keep wells with things getting tough hes basically a keeper and ill be back after a week. I wish i traded R.Davis over L.McCarthy though - asnt thinking.

Let's see how Neale goes today. Hawks have been leaking points to mids lately and there isnt much else of quality in that Dockers midfield with Fyfe out and Barlow dropped.

Got the C on him as well =)

Neale finished on 108, solid but not spectacular from a captain.

Lewis tonned up which is good.

Birchall a little underwhelming, but played through a sore shoulder, so getting up to 70 is respectable.

Just Shaw and Hall in the next one.

Finally getting something with Coniglio and Shaw. After all the injuries and omissions I needed all my players to do well but S.Mitchell and Zaharakis had terrible scores, both Ablett and Hall are on low scores at half-time.

FU and your inadequately descriptive subheadings, AFL.com.au. Thought it was Martin for a second and just went "**** it".

To be fair, McStay is classified as a big man for us :$

Shaw and Hall solid to rectify the ship.

Tonight:

Mitchell
Hewett
S. Martin
J. Smith

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jacobs tagged Zaharakis. I mean it was to be expected... but still I can vent about it :mad:.

Also I am still crossing my fingers Titch can hit 120+ from here :D

Coniglio (C) didn't quite have the second half I was hoping for, but at least he got the ton.

Jacobs tagged Zaharakis. I mean it was to be expected... but still I can vent about it :mad:.

Also I am still crossing my fingers Titch can hit 120+ from here :D
Geez Titch would need too, Im going to crack open a dozen froffies so I cant even remember the first half of his game if he does. 100 I would be happy with.

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 8 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back