Round 8 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Horse longmire hates Mitchell. Just 69% TOG. Seriously considering trading him.

He has shocking disposal. Thats why I have never selected him in fantasy. He finds a ton of the pill but generally cant use it well.

might scrape to 1900 :(.... Gawn is a spud!
1900 seems about par this week?

I should get it myself, need 34pts with a quarter from Boyd, Macrae and Ben Ken.

He has shocking disposal. Thats why I have never selected him in fantasy. He finds a ton of the pill but generally cant use it well.

Fantasy is a game based purely on stats mate, doesn't matter what you do with it. Why he's a much better Fantasy player than Supercoach. With Kennedy out I thought he was set to play almost the whole game in the middle.

Even with 69% TOG, 61 points and 16 touches is a terrible effort compared to what he can do.

1900 seems about par this week?

I should get it myself, need 34pts with a quarter from Boyd, Macrae and Ben Ken.

I just got there. I have a quarter left of Boyd, Gawn, Wagner, Hunter, Daniel.... I spoke prematurely

27 minutes into Q4 of the last game I or my opponent have any players. I am 21 ahead and I have Lachie Hunter while he has Josh Wagner, Christian Petracca, Jack Viney and Marcus Bontempelli.
Phew! Won by 10.
Now I've got another league where I've got no players in the WCE v St Kilda game but I'm 92 ahead and my opponent only has Nic Naitanui for the second half.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My team is in total disarray. 1884 and full of crap rookies not earning anything. My choice of bringing Beams in this week was a monumental **** up, as well as Parker as captain. I think I'll stick to RDT and Supercoach.

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 8 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back