Round 8 Team Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

No Houlihan, yay :)

Means Houlihan, Hodge, Ablett, Skipworth, Higgins all on my bench...Ziebell on the field and injured.

At least 1 0 coming in the fwd line, maybe 2 if M.Brown isn't named as well.

would love to know some info on zibell before tomorrow nyte...if hes out for a few weeks i might do the upgrade now..if not i will keep him...i also have walker, hentchel and higgins to worry about (walker is in doubt in my eyes still)

realy hapy raines is back

RichmondB:Chris Newman, Kelvin Moore, Andrew Raines
HB:Matt White, Luke McGuane, Dean Polo
C: Trent Cotchin, Shane Tuck, Brett Deledio
HF:Richard Tambling, Mitch Morton, Nathan Brown
F:Troy Simmonds, Joel Bowden, Ben Cousins
Foll:Angus Graham, Daniel Jackson, Nathan Foley
I/C (from):Andrew Collins, Mark Coughlan, Jack Riewoldt, Kane Pettifer, Shane Edwards, Will Thursfield, Robin Nahas

In:Brown, Cotchin, Morton, Pettifer, Raines, Thursfield
Out:Alex Rance (cheekbone), Jarrad Oakley-Nicholls, Jay Schulz

Note with the Richmond side there are four inclusions named on the field, so at least one more player from last week's side will be omitted tomorrow.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think you're all idiots.

Petrenko is 19 and has inconsistent game time from week to week. Of course he's not going to dominate every week. With a rebuilding Crows side which is clearly looking to the future and to play youth, why would he be dropped?

Clueless, worry about your own sides.

Ziebell out made my day, that kid is a gun. :p

Higgins, Houlihan. Got Suban and Mccaffer/MBrown as EMG's As long as 1 plays no donuts, as I'll trade MBrown to JBrown! :D

What are people doing with Houlihan? Is he likely to force his way bak into the Carlton team? Not good signs for him at the moment.

According to Herald Sun live blog..

Eagles
In: Priddis, M.Brown, Mackenzie, Seaby
Out: Schofield, Spangher, Kerr, Hunter

Swans
In: Ablett, Bird, White
Out: Malceski, Pyke, Thornton

Petrenko gets games because he has torn up the SANFL for a while now. Stats are not the only thing people look at.

Anyway, Broughton, Cheney, Hartlett, Beams and M.Brown back helps my team out a lot.

Dam Houlihan and Higgins though, but everyone has them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 8 Team Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back