Game Day Round 9, 2022: St.Kilda v Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
In that case back the Cats, at least one of us will be happy.
It’s actually what I should have done in the 2009 grand final. I was going to do it but chickened out was going to have a grand on them. I’d easily pay that to win a grand final and if we lost which we did I’d feel better on the Sunday. Actually nothing was making me feel better on that Sunday. 7am finish will do that. Better on the Monday.

Won't be home until about 30~40 minutes after the game starts today. Should I A) Watch it live on my phone on the train ride home? B) Wait to get home and start from the beginning on my TV with some beers, but will be probably 40 minutes behind?

I guess I can fast forward through halftime and quarter breaks to catch up...
Watch it live with us on the train and post in the thread
You can cut sick on the train when we kick 2 9 in the first half and biclavs and stewart have 40 uncontested marks between them

Or

U could
Chandler Bing Reaction GIF

When we are 7 up and max has 5 at the half

I agree. I hope it's a great game and the Saints get the points.
And if they don't I'll go looking for George.
All this chest beating is no surprise. Women want me and men want to be me. A moderator on BigFooty? Heh, I've got it all. So I welcome a square up, but make sure if you come at the king - you don't miss.

Whats the queue's and check in like these days? How early do you need to get there to make sure you aren't stuck in a queue outside?

Whats the queue's and check in like these days? How early do you need to get there to make sure you aren't stuck in a queue outside?

I have found all bar one (and that was from the underground carpark at Marvel) game to be pretty good. Though I normally enter a half hour or more before ball bounce.

Plus there is no Service Vic Vaxx App check done any more.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is general admin seating, just rock up first in best seats like it used to be? Or do we have to book a spot? I seem to only be able to get wheelchair seats when booking online?

I got a text saying ill need to show vac cert upon entry lol
Yeah - I got that as well. That's what made me wonder about queue's and hold ups.

That and the anti vaxxer demonstration outside West City police station just before got me all confused.

Plus all their drum banging and "wake up Melbourne" ruined my afternoon pre game nap!!

Yeah - I got that as well. That's what made me wonder about queue's and hold ups.

That and the anti vaxxer demonstration outside West City police station just before got me all confused.

Plus all their drum banging and "wake up Melbourne" ruined my afternoon pre game nap!!
Doubt there will be much delay. Only taken a couple of minutes to get in to all the games we’ve been to this year.

Just has the feeling of another bed shitting coming but after the last two weeks I don't know what else to expect.

I hope for once they actually mentally show up vs Geelong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back