Round 9 Captain

Remove this Banner Ad

No Right Foot

Rookie
Apr 8, 2014
AFL Club
West Coast
Who's everyone thinking about loopholing and putting captain this week?

Thinking i would VC Pendles has he went big on Adelaide last year (albeit in Victoria) over Swan, Beams and Dangerfield in the Thursday night game. Will put the C on Ablett if Pendles gets <125ish.

Last edited:

I am going Beams (VC) if he breaks 115/120 (I hate the bye round choices you have to make) ill put the C on a bye player, otherwise gablett will get the (C)

Note:.....Lucky I have one player from this bye round on the field

Last edited:
are you sure that the captain loophole works in bye rounds?? pretty confusing the wording on the real dt website:
Set a Captain (and Vice Captain) as you normally would for double points. If your Captain's doubled score is NOT in your Best 18 scores, then their points will not count - you simply get your Best 18 scores only. Similarly, if your Captain's doubled-score is NOT in your Best 18 scores, you do NOT automatically receive double points from your Vice Captain - your Vice Captain only receives double points as per any other round, if your Captain does not play for any reason.

are you sure that the captain loophole works in bye rounds?? pretty confusing the wording on the real dt website:
Set a Captain (and Vice Captain) as you normally would for double points. If your Captain's doubled score is NOT in your Best 18 scores, then their points will not count - you simply get your Best 18 scores only. Similarly, if your Captain's doubled-score is NOT in your Best 18 scores, you do NOT automatically receive double points from your Vice Captain - your Vice Captain only receives double points as per any other round, if your Captain does not play for any reason.

Im happy I play Fantasy with this bit of english

No, it'll still work.
If your captain got injured early and didn't get a score in your best 18, then he'd still count.

So, who have you all got now? Beams VC not quite cutting it so I'm locking in ol' bald faithful.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

First time I've ever had a genuine need for a vice captain...

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 9 Captain

Remove this Banner Ad

Back