Round 9 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah being named on the park has never meant anything. Few Swans subs in the last few years have been named on the park.

Happy enough with Amon as cover for Lewis, but he'd want to be cranking out some decent scores soon or I'll be annoyed.

every week i put Mccarthy on the field he gets a shit score. The weeks i bench him he gets 80+.

By far the single most frustrating player ive ever owned, and that includes Greg Broughton

Being named in the starting 18 must mean sweet **** all now, Krakouer was named on the half back flank Thursday yet he started as the sub today for them!? :mad:

He still played. The person I quoted was not expecting amon to play.

Definitely got the clurrey hamling pick wrong of course... I hope bont can keep this up so all the suckers that traded him out can eat there hats

Yeah I'm one of those. :(

Anyone here start Mccarthy?

Got him as my emergency so I don't want any forward withdrawals over the weekend.

EDIT: And just as I post that he scores a goal. You guys can thank me :p

Anyone here start Mccarthy?

Got him as my emergency so I don't want any forward withdrawals over the weekend.

EDIT: And just as I post that he scores a goal. You guys can thank me :p

Yeah I started him. Same issues as Macca81 never does well when I start him.

typical that i trade out suckling after he is dropped, only for him to be a late inclusion for Hawthorn and get 97. Seriously this game can go **** itself

No late changes for either game tonight and noone dt relevant vested.

Means I've got Neale, Kelly, Cey, Martin, Hibberd tonight.

and now Bontempelli has been subbed. He was going to be my traded out player for Rockliff, but instead i needed to get out Suckling to avoid a zero.

Fck it, think i might just delete team. My cash league is worth fck all anyway....

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apart from Joke Watson, good night.

1210 with the following players tomorrow -

Rockliff(C)
Pendlebury
Goldstein
Swan
Newnes
Rich
Oxley
Duggan