Trades Round 9 Trades - Can I Buy a DEF Rookie ?

Rookie priorities this week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone agonising over Carroll v Hamilton like me?

I can't take both and Hamilton being slightly cheaper and having DPP doesn't make much difference to me.

They look to score similarly (maybe Carroll a higher ceiling), but it comes down to JS I think.

Hamilton's JS is unknown and hard to predict given the change in coach. GWS aren't doing well and he may get a run of games.

Any Blues fans who can share a view on Carroll? I see he's retained his spot with Hewett returning but is there anyone else lining up for his spot?
Probably competing with setterfield who is a bitch! Carroll harder in a contest already

Anyone agonising over Carroll v Hamilton like me?

I can't take both and Hamilton being slightly cheaper and having DPP doesn't make much difference to me.

They look to score similarly (maybe Carroll a higher ceiling), but it comes down to JS I think.

Hamilton's JS is unknown and hard to predict given the change in coach. GWS aren't doing well and he may get a run of games.

Any Blues fans who can share a view on Carroll? I see he's retained his spot with Hewett returning but is there anyone else lining up for his spot?
Tough choice - I'm taking neither (getting MRJ) but I'd probably lean towards Hamilton due to DPP and lower price

1652433613535.png

2.3% ownership? YES PLEASE

Deal-With-It-Hodor-Game-of-Thrones.gif

$800k of Demon poo flushed away from my team, and the GIANT doorman makes his first appearance EVER in my teams. Also get the must have rooks this week, and add $235k to my bank (or le puswah as that superstar Obese Arachnid refers to it!)

That cash in the bank next week to go
Ward > Clark
Coleman > ANYBODY THE HELL I WANT! (Probs get a RND 14 DEF to keep the SDK/Paddy swing)

1652433835340.png

With Pendles out i think I'll beef up the back line. Do you trade NOD > Dawson or Gibcus > Docherty.

Doch not the best choice for my byes but it probably gives me another excuse to trade Butters....

Dawson

View attachment 1399092

2.3% ownership? YES PLEASE

Deal-With-It-Hodor-Game-of-Thrones.gif

$800k of Demon poo flushed away from my team, and the GIANT doorman makes his first appearance EVER in my teams. Also get the must have rooks this week, and add $235k to my bank (or le puswah as that superstar Obese Arachnid refers to it!)

That cash in the bank next week to go
Ward > Clark
Coleman > ANYBODY THE HELL I WANT! (Probs get a RND 14 DEF to keep the SDK/Paddy swing)

View attachment 1399099

Welcome to the ex-Jackson owners club, I flushed that useless turd for Witts a couple of weeks ago and it's one of the best trades I've ever made.

Used one this week, still got two left.

Four trades in one week during the byes is going to be fun. My tiny chol and I are going to enjoy that

I have one left now. Dunno if I can wait until byes!

Would love to save it for Round 13 or 14, then go hard on players that have already had the bye.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jiska you had him last year, yeah? You still watching him? Thoughts?
Love him. Just accumulates the ball and they play through him. Kicks the ball long every time. Plays a similar role to the original gull. I’m keen as mustard Duckworthy. In after his Bye most likely.

I'm sure it's already been mentioned. Apologies
The 3 bubble rookie trade-ins this week are Rioli (Rich), Carroll (Carl), and Hamilton (GWS)

View attachment 1399348

FFS!
perfect opportunity to upgrade butters. also reaffirms my decision to cash in on gibcus.

regards to the rooks. flip a coin.

ive done a last minute change of carroll to hamilton for the extra 20k. extra money to make. and dpp. plus his stats without turnovers would be pretty good scores.

Is it worth doing a trade like Hough --> Rioli/Carroll/Hamilton for some cash generation or is too 'sideways'?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back