Round 9 trades (if no Gawn yet, quit)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trades done so far - Taylor and McInerny to Close and B.Smith
Still deciding on what to do with Doedee (134k in bank, no bench cover). Do I sideways trade a rookie on my bench for Ling? Plan was to always hold Doedee and turn Starcevich into Stewart next week and defence is done.

Trading Doedee (to say McPherson) allows me to trade up two rookies next week to premos (potentially Star to Stewart and Simpson to premo mid around 520k)...

Thoughts??

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

His scoring is awesome
Saints playing 2 rucks hopefully means no need to rest
You think close will have job security if they get smashed by west coast and then a bye with 4 players healthy to take his spot in Narkle, Stevens, Sellwood and Gaz?

You think close will have job security if they get smashed by west coast and then a bye with 4 players healthy to take his spot in Narkle, Stevens, Sellwood and Gaz?
Geelong are going to have their bye between rds13-15 so not sure how that affects him short term. What Close does is opens up another DPP option at low cost freeing up more cash than another rookie. Good chance to play another 1-2 weeks after this and then he has done his job. Dont see the problem.

No one has job security

Question for Doedee owners... have you held him?

My dilemma, I currently have both Doedee (D4) & S.Hill (D6) onfield (so I will be forced to use Starcevich score for one of them).

Option 1
Doedee -> Haynes... Is this trade too short sighted + it will leave me with less than <$20k in the bank.

Option 2
Doedee -> McPherson. Leaves me with about $220k profit.

Option 3
Hill -> McPherson. $50k profit.

The general consensus will make up my mind because it's doing my head in :straining:

Cheers guys

Question for Doedee owners... have you held him?

My dilemma, I currently have both Doedee (D4) & S.Hill (D6) onfield (so I will be forced to use Starcevich score for one of them).

Option 1
Doedee -> Haynes... Is this trade too short sighted + it will leave me with less than <$20k in the bank.

Option 2
Doedee -> McPherson. Leaves me with about $220k profit.

Option 3
Hill -> McPherson. $50k profit.

The general consensus will make up my mind because it's doing my head in :straining:

Cheers guys

None of the above. Doedee will be back next week so I'm not doing one or two, and McPherson is too expensive to downgrade to so I'm not doing 3. Trade Hill for Ling and actually make some cash.

Hey guys, I’m trading Fyfe today, but need some money to upgrade my D6 to Stewart next round. I don’t want to spend anymore than $540 000. Who should I bring in? I’m tossing up between Duncan and Parker. I already have Dangerfield, Simpson and will have Stewart next week, so maybe Parker would be better?

Hey guys, I’m trading Fyfe today, but need some money to upgrade my D6 to Stewart next round. I don’t want to spend anymore than $540 000. Who should I bring in? I’m tossing up between Duncan and Parker. I already have Dangerfield, Simpson and will have Stewart next week, so maybe Parker would be better?

I would go Parker too.. ultra POD and ultra consistent.. Take out his one bad score of 45 in Round 6... He has averaged 119 over the other 7 games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No one has job security
Geelong are going to have their bye between rds13-15 so not sure how that affects him short term. What Close does is opens up another DPP option at low cost freeing up more cash than another rookie. Good chance to play another 1-2 weeks after this and then he has done his job. Dont see the problem.
Thanks ive had so many injuries im about 2/3 premiums short but not sure what to do as was going to upgrade Stevens to whitfield or do i go close for king or Keane in the back line. Screenshot_2020-08-01-10-59-19.png Screenshot_2020-08-01-10-59-26.png

Last edited:
Last trade Brander > McPherson

Hopefully he survives my defender injury curse, the last two defenders I've traded in were Young and Doedee.
I'd love to bring in McPherson .....but having 3 Crows DEF would be catastrophic with upcoming byes

Has this always been a feature .....went to replace Bennell onfield today, forgot he'd played (these gametimes are doing my head in)

Anyway, frustrated that I was .....I was still able to choose a player on the bench to still put the (E) on .....I hadn't decided on the (E) due to potential trades & waiting to see who was named

Has this always been the case .....yes I'm a dumb campaigner

1596244565588.png

Has this always been a feature .....went to replace Bennell onfield today, forgot he'd played (these gametimes are doing my head in)

Anyway, frustrated that I was .....I was still able to choose a player on the bench to still put the (E) on .....I hadn't decided on the (E) due to potential trades & waiting to see who was named

View attachment 924540
Blatant flex of your midfield

View attachment 924540

Always been the way mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back