Round 9 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Untitled.png

MY TEAM AS IS. 20 trades but only 17k in the bank.

Need to get Rocky in but would have to downgrade someone.

A)
Bellchambers > Dale & N.Brown > Rockliff

Means I have no ruck cover. Will give me 19/19/21 through the byes.

B)
N.Brown > Dale (VIA McKenzie VIA Bonts) & Miller > Rockliff

C)
Cripps > Dale (VIA Bonts) & Miller > Rockliff

Really stuck with trades this week! Is keeping Bellchambers necessary?

I'm thinking of being silly.

Cripps > Rockliff
Tarrant > Glenn even though injured.

Leaves me $300k next week but no FWD/MID DPP and 1 short in R12 bye.
Thinking I can just get a R12 player in via someone else before then.

Hmmm.. I don't know.

Was going to get rid of Tarrant & Cripps, but they should lose minimal money this week which will be well and truly off-set by the drop in prices of Lewis, Sloane & Co when they return who I think are going to be much better value for points then Rocky in the long run.

I wouldn't bank on Lewis dropping in price before his bye - Gold Coast and St Kilda coming up.

Anyone have any info on Kane lambert injury?
Great DPP loophole, especially with Richmond playing late at the moment. Hope he doesn't come back before the Bye.

Cripps can stay till his bye, Carlton have a depleted midfield meaning Cripps becomes their second most important. He is a contested beast so hold him. If you need an Up down grade then Tarrant to Franklin and Miller-Amon/Dumont/Menadue
Cheers! I'm concerned that Carlton will lose by 100+ points this weekend and it's a big test for him personally against the likes of Kennedy, Hannebery, Parker and Jack. Same goes for Gold Coast and Miller against Hawthorn.

I don't like the look of any downgrade options so I'll stick with an upgrade or two this week.

Thoughts on Franklin ahead of Deledio and Dahlhaus?

View attachment 138702

A)

B)

C)

If Goldstein or mumford miss a week then you cop a 0 if no bellchambers, I would hold for as long as possible till you could afford like a ryder as he's just a better version, Bellchambers should potentially sit at F7 for the rest of the reason

Cheers! I'm concerned that Carlton will lose by 100+ points this weekend and it's a big test for him personally against the likes of Kennedy, Hannebery, Parker and Jack. Same goes for Gold Coast and Miller against Hawthorn.

I don't like the look of any downgrade options so I'll stick with an upgrade or two this week.

Thoughts on Franklin ahead of Deledio and Dahlhaus?
Franklin just because he's cheaper and faces carlton, Deledio is potentially peaking so it would be wise to hold. Dahlhaus is unknown, burned me last year but i think playing in the guts will help him score well. Consider if your bye rounds are ugly in round 12

Need to downgrade as i'm short on $$$ right now, Trading out Nathan Brown and I can get a player in any line (Dmac, Krak, O'Brien DPPs).

Not sure who to get out of Dale, Dumont, Amon, Clurey, Hamling or Steele?

Alternatively I could wait until next week but I'd rather get rid of Brown before his price drops and bring in Deledio before his price rises.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm thinking of holding off on trades. If I do trade, it will be a maximum of 1.

It's trading out Goodes vs Salem. Goodes is injured and set to miss many games which isn't helpful in the BYEs, whilst Salem could return for round 11 and be a warm body.

Problem is that there ain't many downgrade targets. Think I'll stick it out and hold, can wait another Week on buddy (plus I want to see his bag vs Carlton first).

I would hold mcintosh for as long as possible, there are no downgrade options as for this week, Mcintosh may not be the best but he has quite high job security at the tigers

Yeah I'm keeping tosh as bench cover/luxury trade at the end of the year.
Hasn't made enough money and has decent JS.

I'd kick myself if I can't downgrade someone like CEY/cripps/krak/clark who has made 200k+ because I cashed out the tosh for a lot less.

Getting Blicavs wont get you ruck cover unless you have another mid/ruc as R3, or you trade your R2
but, swallow should go before cripps. With Judd and Gibbs out, Cripps is right in the guts of the carlton midfield.

Help please.
i was happy to follow this advice and had planned to go swallow to rockliff.
Now swallow is looking like he is back in and im not sure if i should still trade him out.

Option 1: no trades - save trades for byes but no rockliff

option 2: swallow to rockliff - swallow prob not top 10 and rockliff should have higher ceiling

Option 3: cripps to rockliff

Out: Sam Fisher, Taylor Hunt
In: Luke Hodge, Jack Lever.

Very happy with my trades this week :)

Hunt to Lever was a last week trade, I'm guessing you had more pressing issues?. Also bringing Hodge in at top dollar (though he could go massive this week).

Anyone have any info on Kane lambert injury?
Update I got a week and a half ago was that he hadn't started running yet, but they were pushing him really hard. So I'd expect him to get another crack once he's right.

Feel free to do it, but don't come back to us when he's dropped back to the magoos by Rd 11 and won't make you a cent.
We'll see mate! He will go nuts this week, secure a spot in the side but most likely get injured right before the final whistle knowing my luck!

View attachment 138702

A)

B)

C)

You're as indecisive as asho, without being scrutinised :)
Trade out TBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back