Round 9 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I dont understand why you'd trade kerridge before someone like papley or mitch brown if you have to play one of them or even someone like benken on the ground. I'd back kerridge to score better on the field and make his BE.

If you're wrong and Kerridge has another stinker he's going to start shedding cash really quickly, which is why most people are jumping off now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm thinking of going Brown>Montagna
which leaves me with 140k
Should I downgrade another rookie to get MacPherson.
Say BenKen > MacPherson.
Then be cashed up to grab Pendles next week? Ideas thanks lads.
Capture.PNG

No idea which premo to get in, 4 players I want will be coming off big scores and have low BE's

Shaw, Docherty, Priddis and Zerrett

I can pretty much guarantee that the one I bring in will score 20 and get injured :(

Please not Docherty or Zerrett, I only just bought them in!

you know you are going bad when someone makes a thread saying we should trade Robbie Gray:huh::drunk:

in all seriousness, Hombsch to play on Kennedy, Jonas on Darling and Neade on Lycett - we will get smacked, which is disappointing

Try being a Tiges supporter, whenever we lose there's a new Should we trade Deledio / Put Deledio back on the back flank! thread, it kills me.

Kerridge > MacPherson
McCarthy > Monty
112k left in the bank

With a tiny bit of luck i'll be able to go ahead with this next week
Brown > Lids
CEllis/BenKen to Hopper (or another rookie if they pop up, Crocker/Williams???)

very little as Schoenmakers needs to come back in.
id avoid
Schoenmakers and O'Brien are probably fighting for the same spot
Brand plays as the second big defender (Lake replacement) that we didnt use in the first 6 rounds

If you're wrong and Kerridge has another stinker he's going to start shedding cash really quickly, which is why most people are jumping off now.
Are MOST jumping off now?:huh: BE only about 70 and only been 5 below that in his worst games. I think some will dump him but not most as there's no real urgency.

Two of Kerridge, Brown and Papley > Zorko and DMAC.

Had a read on DMAC, seems to be held in pretty high regards by coach and GC.

Zorko a must have IMO. Will be top 6 come years end and good chance Beams and Rocky will both miss the majority if not the entire year from this injury or another :/

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/a...r/news-story/9285c2f0f3d0e879a13525c349d5b9a1
http://www.boundforglorynews.com.au/2015-draft-profile-darcy-macpherson/

^^^ A few media write up's on DMAC for those interested.

Please not Docherty or Zerrett, I only just bought them in!

Try being a Tiges supporter, whenever we lose there's a new Should we trade Deledio / Put Deledio back on the back flank! thread, it kills me.

Kerridge > MacPherson
McCarthy > Monty
112k left in the bank

With a tiny bit of luck i'll be able to go ahead with this next week
Brown > Lids
CEllis/BenKen to Hopper (or another rookie if they pop up, Crocker/Williams???)
or jack watts needs to be dropped

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back