Round 9 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Contemplating what to do with Menaspud and saw this. Genuinely lol'd:
If I recall correctly it was the game we jumped Freo over there in the first quarter, and he was the sub. Came on with 10 to go and never touched it lol. But at that stage we were just icing the clock as Freo made a bit of a run at it

I have no ****ing idea what to do this week.

My backline is the worst part, but without knowing what the situation with Houli and Adams is it's hard to know what to do.

Looking at Goldstein, Zorko, Shaw, Docherty this week. Most likely situation is down to DMAC and up to one of them. But who is going out and who the other in is.. I think will wait on teams.

Hey lads, can you guys please help advise me on who to get here from the money i have to spend? I am thinking either Neale or Zorko for Mills. (Neale has been killing it since fyfe is out) (Zorko continually good scorer) Shame I am only 3k off pendles.

Thanks!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-05-16 at 12.27.32 am.png
    Screen Shot 2016-05-16 at 12.27.32 am.png
    8.5 KB · Views: 9

Papley + Kerridge > DMac + Priddis

But reluctant to move Kerridge on, need to think about it some more.

Similar boat... we must remember that these guys are cow. Priddis is at least 70k below market value where as Kerridge will never hit 450k... also losing points by delaying inevitable slaughter.

Im thinking papley-dmac and Kerridge-monty

Cant afford Zork/Dahl and annoyed at myself for not trading in JJK this week (and won't pay 473k for him now). Other option is Buddy.

Good luck. I have to say this is the first week where I genuinely don't have a clue how to proceed. I suspect many will be clueless until team announcements. Might be time for coaches to start mapping trades...

Two of Kerridge, Brown and Papley > Zorko and DMAC.

Had a read on DMAC, seems to be held in pretty high regards by coach and GC.

Zorko a must have IMO. Will be top 6 come years end and good chance Beams and Rocky will both miss the majority if not the entire year from this injury or another :/

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/a...r/news-story/9285c2f0f3d0e879a13525c349d5b9a1
http://www.boundforglorynews.com.au/2015-draft-profile-darcy-macpherson/

^^^ A few media write up's on DMAC for those interested.

Problem I see is that before BYE time, the Suns could welcome back Hallahan, Risca, Rosa and Sexton. (And maybe not irrelevantly, McKenzie also).

Of course 5-6 weeks of (hopefully) productive mooing might be more important...but I can see the BYES being a real pain this year since they're a bit later.

Random question for round 9.

If all 30 of your selections are picked in starting teams next week would you purposely waste a trade by bringing in someone out for the season to exploit the captains loophole or just go crazy trying to figure which 8 to leave out? :p

Papley > McPherson

2nd trade is totally dependent on how long Houli is out. I'm assuming Adams, Greene and Wells will be back this week. Laird should be back also? If Houli is out 3 or more and Lairds not back this week Houli will go for Heath Shaw. If Laird is back and/or Houli is not out for long then M.Brown > Dahlhaus.

Menaspud to D Mac is likley.
Might be in the poo if Adams and laird are not back.
Field Mitch flown again and DBJ might get dropped he was poo what happened to him?

MrCricket1009 Nelso what happen to DBJ he was shocking in that game new role? didn't look to get the ball of he's team mates no run nothing.
Unlucky on the lose hope gray back and ports back next week.

Hey lads, can you guys please help advise me on who to get here from the money i have to spend? I am thinking either Neale or Zorko for Mills. (Neale has been killing it since fyfe is out) (Zorko continually good scorer) Shame I am only 3k off pendles.

Thanks!
You going to hopper after one game? he was very good but the Suns are very very bad.
Wait till he's on the bubble.

Mills or Papley out for D.MacPherson then? Both Mills and Papley have the same average pretty much 67.2 and 67.4 respectively

Other mids are Ablett, Pendlebury, Hannebery, Hall, Liberatore, Wells, Parish and Oliver
Other fwds are N.Riewoldt, Kennedy, Heeney, Kerridge and a choice of Rioli, Petracca or Adams/McDonald-Tipungwuti.

Alternatively I could trade out both Mills/Papley and Kennedy and bring in MacPherson and Dayne Beams or Dayne Zorko

Last edited:
I'm thinking of going Brown>Montagna
which leaves me with 140k
Should I downgrade another rookie to get MacPherson.
Say BenKen > MacPherson.
Then be cashed up to grab Pendles next week? Ideas thanks lads.
View attachment 247330
Your in the same boat as me down back need laird and Adams back DBJ was crap might get the :scissors: this week.your team coming along nicely.

Your in the same boat as me down back need laird and Adams back DBJ was crap might get the :scissors: this week.your team coming along nicely.
DBJ was looking like a keeper but that game has stalled his cash earning.
I'm keeping Adams he has a late game this week and the next, so I can loop him with Ruggles and Brown/Hartley if needed.
I really need Laird back though, have a itchy finger on Barlow too.
Have the cash to turn him to Pendles this week if he doesn't play.
Hhhmmm decisions.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm thinking of going Brown>Montagna
which leaves me with 140k
Should I downgrade another rookie to get MacPherson.
Say BenKen > MacPherson.
Then be cashed up to grab Pendles next week? Ideas thanks lads.
View attachment 247330
Only problem with getting MacP is you'll lose all your mid dpp same problem I have.

Help please.
Which 2 do I trade out?

Adams (BE 68)
DBJ (BE 63)
Kerridge (BE 70)
Brown (BE 53)
Papley (BE 56)
Brown and Paps...purely for lack of consistency.if your forced to play them like this past week,you don't know what ya gonna get.it was a down week for all of them but I think the odds of Adams,DBJ and Kerridge going 100+ or at least hovering around it is much higher than Paps and especially Brown.
Brown is one going for me.only thing he has to offer is great JS,while the others are still good...not enough to hold him I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back