Round 9 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who should I trade first butler or Balic?
If I trade Balic it means I have to play parsons on the ground.
If I trade butler then Taranto plays up forward and Myers comes on ground in mid.

Who should I trade first butler or Balic?
If I trade Balic it means I have to play parsons on the ground.
If I trade butler then Taranto plays up forward and Myers comes on ground in mid.

Trust in Parsons

Bye bye Balic

Righto ladies and gents....

Really want a league win this week as I quite dislike the bloke I am playing. I like him about as much as Murph's Mrs likes Jake Carlisle. Or about as much as I used to like watching Shane Watson open the batting.

Taylor Adams is going down back meaning I am thinking Hampton to Myers and Hannan to Koby. I like the idea of having Koby and each time he gets the footy saying "Kobe" out loud and mimicking a Kobe Bryant fade-away 3 pointer.

My other option would be to trade Otten which would give me the cash to get Greene or McRae (Yeo only one I can't afford in that scenario) in the forward line instead of Koby. This might suit my bye rounds better, but less mimicking to be done, less commentary from myself also.

Which option do you think?
Haha!! I like probably the second one but hard to give advice without seeing your team.
If it suits your bye structure lock it in mate.

Fair enough.
Thing with Rocky is everyone knows he is gonna miss games. You select him at the start of the year knowing this.

The difference with him is the way people manage him. Missing a game over his bye is a god send as it's one less rookie score you have to take.

You know he's gonna come back and average 120+
He does it every year and is already doing it so far this year. Plus he's playing for that 700k number he put on his head. Add the new player agreement and he's looking to cash in.
Will pig hard.

If you field SPP for the next 2 week and he scores 2x70 and Rocky averages 2x120 then you're only short 100 points.
Is 100 points worth a trade to bring him back in?

**** no and trust me and many others on this board you'll want him back in.

You can still get Heeney in after his bye.
But still gotta trust your gut. Will Heeney go up too much by then making a trade of Rocky to him worth it?
Will that spare cash give you another upgrade sooner then later?
Shit, just about locked in my Rocky trade but this makes alot of sense...hhmmmm back to the trade table.

Hello All,

21 Trades and 21.4k in the bank.
Just brought Rocky in last week so now spewing he is out. Do I hold or trade him?
Trades I was thinking..

Hampton -> Myers (swing berry back)

Butler -> 450k Forward Maybe Walters or Caddy.

Thoughts?????
Any suggestions would be appreciated

Capture.PNG

Hello All,

21 Trades and 21.4k in the bank.
Just brought Rocky in last week so now spewing he is out. Do I hold or trade him?
Trades I was thinking..

Hampton -> Myers (swing berry back)

Butler -> 450k Forward Maybe Walters or Caddy.

Thoughts?????
Any suggestions would be appreciated

View attachment 372165
If you want no donut
Hampton to myers
Butler to stewart.
I would take the donut and do.
Butler to myers.
Hampton to hibberd.
Nice team

Heres my :pileofpoop::lorry:.
Only 25k in piggy.

View attachment 372145
View attachment 372146

Options are limited this week.
Willaimson to myers and houston to Burton might be the best i can do.

Also interested in koby steven for Hampton and houston.
I might be missing something?

Glad there's some moar rookies coming out of the woodwork.
Yeap nice trades.
Houston and Williamson your best rookies to target.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fair enough.
Thing with Rocky is everyone knows he is gonna miss games. You select him at the start of the year knowing this.

The difference with him is the way people manage him. Missing a game over his bye is a god send as it's one less rookie score you have to take.

You know he's gonna come back and average 120+
He does it every year and is already doing it so far this year. Plus he's playing for that 700k number he put on his head. Add the new player agreement and he's looking to cash in.
Will pig hard.

If you field SPP for the next 2 week and he scores 2x70 and Rocky averages 2x120 then you're only short 100 points.
Is 100 points worth a trade to bring him back in?

**** no and trust me and many others on this board you'll want him back in.

You can still get Heeney in after his bye.
But still gotta trust your gut. Will Heeney go up too much by then making a trade of Rocky to him worth it?
Will that spare cash give you another upgrade sooner then later?

Spot on. Can't believe 5k have already traded him out. The difference between Rocky last year and this year is this year he will cost me ZERO trades. Started with him and holding him through the inevitable injury/s. 18/125 + 4/70 still = 115 average. (Plus the captain scores).

Trading Butler out. Just don't know whether to bring in Heeney for him or Petracca at his tempting price. Is petracca consistent enough? Definitely has potential to average 100 but whether that happens is another story. Thoughts?
Could be a huge trade and pay off bigtime, Loads of potential.

However, my common sense says its a year or 2 early for that 100 average.

Have penciled in:

Butler > Myers via Taranto
Witts > Goldy (but doesn't set me up well for round 12 Byes - so considering Martin or McEvoy instead)
Could be a good week to get Goldy, I'm pretty sure he scores well against Melbourne, recently got 170+ and that was with Gawn (who also got the same iirc) but I don't know if CD are scoring rucks different now or what.

Spot on. Can't believe 5k have already traded him out. The difference between Rocky last year and this year is this year he will cost me ZERO trades. Started with him and holding him through the inevitable injury/s. 18/125 + 4/70 still = 115 average. (Plus the captain scores).
I've held beams nank and treloar over the last few weeks.
1799 then 2050 last week. It hurt no doubt.
But I feel I'm now closer to full prem than I was before. As I have managed 1 up 1 down each week.
Rocky is only 2 weeks. He is also a far better scorer than the premos I held. Plus he's one of the best captain options going around.
I would hold. But as I've stated. That's what I do.

Can you loop parsons see how he goes and then make your trades accordingly?
well what's the go with players on the bye they don't lock out till last game right?
I could put emergency on parsons tonight and see what happens.

I would also very much like to know this ^

With serious lack of cash generation he could be a neat little stepping stone to Macrae.
I would be worried with Stephen hill coming back and the Ross effect. Looked really good last week though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back