Round 9 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myers and stewart.
Shame they cost the most.
I'd skip stewart though. A few f/m cheapys on the horizon.
Must take a fwd this week to avoid another doughy

Already eaten too many im putting on pounds.

And if I bring another premo in ive already finished the fwd line which I dont want to do yet. Mayyyybe Walters?

2OynGvw.png

Not longer term I wouldn't say.
While gws have a bunch of outs similar js.
Myers is best 22.
Lloyd is best 22 at the moment.
Not a big difference IMO.
Myers probably better bench cover long term. But if you plan on trading them that's irrelevant.
Probably keeping as bench cover as rookies are not making enough cash to make trades worthwhile. If i bring in heeney this week and myers then can downgrade either balic or fisher to lloyd the following week and have 3 playing bench cover.

Spot on. Can't believe 5k have already traded him out. The difference between Rocky last year and this year is this year he will cost me ZERO trades. Started with him and holding him through the inevitable injury/s. 18/125 + 4/70 still = 115 average. (Plus the captain scores).
I went the safe route and never had him.

Still tempting me though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Must take a fwd this week to avoid another doughy

Already eaten too many im putting on pounds.

And if I bring another premo in ive already finished the fwd line which I dont want to do yet. Mayyyybe Walters?

2OynGvw.png
Stewart. You need the round 13 bye player.
I think pocketing the cash and getting a port or GC guy next week is better than Walters this week.
6 of 1. Half dozen the other.

Think he'll last the distance after glandular fever?

I think so, yeah. Ideally, he will just get more fit from here. Even if he doesn't, he'll hopefully be 550k+, potentially around the 600 mark if he can maintain current form, which I think he can (these first few games aren't an anomaly, he was very good towards the end of last year too).

Stewart. You need the round 13 bye player.
I think pocketing the cash and getting a port or GC guy next week is better than Walters this week.
6 of 1. Half dozen the other.
Yeah definitely leaning towards that. Butler hopefully back next week too.

Leaves me like 500k to get a DEF and MID next week.

Think I might stand pat this week. There's tons of value guys I'd like to upgrade to, but there's bugger all to downgrade to! (Went early on Myers last week for same reason).

Maybe hold the trades and hope the Parsnip and Hampster pump out massive scores, see if there's any worthwhile rooks next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back