Game Day Round V, 2019: The Lycett Strikes Back (West Coast vs. Port)

Remove this Banner Ad

.We suck when there is even a drop of water on the ground. Some real worries going for us this year unless the sun(or moon) is out

Can someone explain to me where the breakdown is? Is our defence shit without barass? Are we just struggling in the wet? No hardball players?

I'm too annoyed to not say outlandish stuff now

I going to bed. Ain't no point staying for this poor night.
I think Port are going to be contending but still. The amount of players having down games tonight is dissapointing.

Don't think we have the hunger for sustained success. Need big improvement in Kennedy and Darling.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you think Lycett didnt have a big input on how we played only 6 games ago then youre living in fantasy land. Dont be surprised when Hawthorn run us close either..

So its all Lycett giving away our secrets? Our playstyle isn't revolutionary. It's based off freaking Hawthorn. Lycett is making us unable to mark or hit a target.

So its all Lycett giving away our secrets? Our playstyle isn't revolutionary. It's based off freaking Hawthorn. Lycett is making us unable to mark or hit a target.
our play style won us a premiership. You think being 5 goals down in a grand final and coming back to win is because we werent showing effort in the first quarter and then flicked a switch on effort?

This is the Brisbane game all over again but worse, sitting back watching the other team attack the ball hoping you can tackle them or it spills out, pure crap.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Round V, 2019: The Lycett Strikes Back (West Coast vs. Port)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back