Game Day Round V, 2019: The Lycett Strikes Back (West Coast vs. Port)

Remove this Banner Ad

Weather not an excuse here, Port have been harder and playing smarter all game. Same gameplan that ****mantle used last week, just Port are a better side. Flood our forward line, run it forward. It'll be the gameplan we have to play against all year and we need to be switched on if it we want it on our terms. Haven't turned up fully switched on and we're paying for it.
Really disappointing that every shit campaigner team plays their grand final against WC. Brisbane, Freo and now PA. Looking forward to playing more finals calibre teams who actually realize this game is not a grand final and they have to win at least about 18 games a year to win a flag

Well feeling pretty bad guys. Three blowouts to start the long weekend and we're on the end of one of them.

Midfield is doing my head in yikes.

More like Bad Friday

12fe011b09cd6b1fc6dbeb3976c4188b.gif

Really disappointing that every shit campaigner team plays their grand final against WC.

We're the premiers - we're gonna be everyone's grand final this year. We need to be able to handle the pressure.

And I really hate to say it, but Josh needs to stop flopping about in mid-air when he feels contact. He's a better player than that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I blame Masten for the poor mark on SPP which lead to a goal and his two momentum killing mistakes.

Sure he is not the only bad WC player tonight but he is one of the worst.
So Masten has played so bad that he has destroyed all the good work of his teammates who have all played blinders

Yeah that must be it.
This is pure effort.

Out number at the contest then kick it forward and outnumbering our defenders. Thats just effort.
i get that everyone loves potting the players about effort when we lose, but we are actually leading the contested possesions count...

Port are setting up well and moving the ball a lot better.

So Masten has played so bad that he has destroyed all the good work of his teammates who have all played blinders

No, but his blunders are almost always the costliest. He either kills momentum or gives away frees in dangerous spots.

If his claim to fame is his tank then he needs to be pissed off.

Maybe time to experiment a little? God only knows what we have going on now isn't working...

Love to see Allen get a run through the middle. Have Darling come in off a wing maybe? Give Duggan a prolonged run on the ball also...

Game over, try something...

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Round V, 2019: The Lycett Strikes Back (West Coast vs. Port)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back