Can go Straight swap
Ballantyne > Goodes/Didak
OR
Can go
Warnock > Skipper
Ballanyne > Higgins

I think i prefer the 2nd choice even though i use trades i get consistency

Re: Round 9 trades

my forward line is pav, brown, ROK, gia, rockliff, fyfe, grant (gumby, davis)..... this needs to be fixed. with maguire and hunt living on my bench i think the following is in order:

hunt -> webberly
gumby -> pods... or if he's not back then probably higgins.

yes i'm late to the pods party, but he is still a cheap 6th/7th forward. that leaves me with 10 trades, 2 of which may get used next week to grab some fallen premiums like goodes, cooney, nds, or hayes.... then i'll probably just ride it out with that team unless something tasty comes along

Hunt > Webberley

Trengove > Judd

Could go for Montagna/NDS/Murphy but think I will go for Judd on the basis that it is Judd.

Assuming Gram is out..I'm sick of him:

Nason > Webberley
Gram > Judd or Swan?

Okay so this is my last week before I go overseas (I'll be gone for the rest of the season) and I am wanting to do last minute trades as it will probably be a few weeks I look at my team again (or get the time conversions right to figure out when lockouts are) and I want to leave my team in reasonable shape. This is my team:

Def: Hodge, Enright, Malceski, Shaw, Waters, Maguire, Gram (Silvagni, Davis)

Centres: Ablett, Swan, Pendlebury, Selwood, Barlow, Martin (Bastinac, Banner)

Rucks: Kruezer, Hille (Skipper, Roughead)

Forwards: Brown, Pavlich, O'Keefe, Higgins, Dale Thomas, Medhurst, Podsiadly (Rockliff, Hitchcock)

I have $227,700 in the bank and 10 trades left.

I am thinking of Medhurst for Didak and Gram for Gilbert. But have a few dilemmas. Martin & Bastinac may be getting close to cash out time as is Silvagni, the Swans players have fallen away the last few weeks, Brown is carring injury etc.

The question is which two trades will leave my team in the best possible shape going forward?

I'll probably just get some cash this week I have an easy opponent.

Nason > Webberley or Sheppard
Trengrove or Martin > Rowan or Armstrong

That should leave me with well over 600K in the bank and plan to spend up big over the next 2 weeks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Okay so this is my last week before I go overseas (I'll be gone for the rest of the season) and I am wanting to do last minute trades as it will probably be a few weeks I look at my team again (or get the time conversions right to figure out when lockouts are) and I want to leave my team in reasonable shape. This is my team:

Def: Hodge, Enright, Malceski, Shaw, Waters, Maguire, Gram (Silvagni, Davis)

Centres: Ablett, Swan, Pendlebury, Selwood, Barlow, Martin (Bastinac, Banner)

Rucks: Kruezer, Hille (Skipper, Roughead)

Forwards: Brown, Pavlich, O'Keefe, Higgins, Dale Thomas, Medhurst, Podsiadly (Rockliff, Hitchcock)

I have $227,700 in the bank and 10 trades left.

I am thinking of Medhurst for Didak and Gram for Gilbert. But have a few dilemmas. Martin & Bastinac may be getting close to cash out time as is Silvagni, the Swans players have fallen away the last few weeks, Brown is carring injury etc.

The question is which two trades will leave my team in the best possible shape going forward?

Are you going for overall or league win?

Also, im looking for some advice. Cashed up and will be looking at bringing in 3 mid Guns over the next 2 weeks. Montagna is a definate but im finding it hard to choose between 2 of these 3

Dal Santo $514k
Bartel $515k
Murphy $494k

All guns at great prices but cant fit them all

Are you going for overall or league win?

Also, im looking for some advice. Cashed up and will be looking at bringing in 3 mid Guns over the next 2 weeks. Montagna is a definate but im finding it hard to choose between 2 of these 3

Dal Santo $514k
Bartel $515k
Murphy $494k

All guns at great prices but cant fit them all

close call like you said, but Dal Santo for mine. will be bringing him in next week most likely.

Looking at this trade this week:

Silvagni --> Roberton
Hille --> Cox

Does anyone know what the likelihood of Roberton playing this week or returning soon will be?

I already have Webberley and unfortunately if I downgrade to Shepherd (West Coast), I can't afford Hille --> Cox, so Roberton is looking like my only defensive downgrade option if I want Cox this week..

Will be bringing in one of Swan or Juddor Trengove. Probably Judd, given Carlton's easy run.

Got enough coin for Hille -> Cox this week with 1 trade. Kreuzer is my other ruckman. Am I better of using 2 trades to get Sandilands?. Haven't seen much of Cox to know whether he's back to his best.

martin to armstrong....use 230k to upgrade ballantyne to buddy.

keep goodes, downgrade nason week after and try to get didak for gumbo. Will have forward line of Chapman, Pav, Brown, Goodes, Franklin, Didak and Pods

Taking a big risk with kids that may not play week in week out, but in top 1K, gotta take risks to move up that ladder.

close call like you said, but Dal Santo for mine. will be bringing him in next week most likely.

Looking at this trade this week:

Silvagni --> Roberton
Hille --> Cox

Does anyone know what the likelihood of Roberton playing this week or returning soon will be?

I already have Webberley and unfortunately if I downgrade to Shepherd (West Coast), I can't afford Hille --> Cox, so Roberton is looking like my only defensive downgrade option if I want Cox this week..

Looking at the fixture, Carlton seem as though they have a nice run and if i go Montagna, Bartel, Dal Santo it would mean that I would have 4 midfielders from 2 teams in my midfield and also 5 st kilda players and 4 geelong players in total (too many from same team??)

Based on this im thinking that it may be wise to get Murphy due to the fact that supercoach scoring is capped at 3300 per game

I was thinking of sitting tight this week, but with Waters pretty close to maxing out price wise, and plenty of points being scored on my bench this week (i.e. good cover) I think I might put myself into a very precarious trade situation by using 2 more and going:

Waters > Webberly / Roberton (if named, would prefer him)
Gumbleton < Chapman (leaving 60k, meaning Kennedy is only a small downgrade away from Pavlich / Grundy).

This will leave me with:

D: Goddard, Malceski, Gilbee, Shaw, Broughton, Kennelly, Maguire (Sheppard, Roberton)
M: Ablett, Hodge, Barlow, Selwood, O'Keefe, Judd (Howlett, Stevenson)
R: Sandilands, Natanui (Warnock, Charman)
F: Brown, Chapman, Higgins, Kennedy, Goodes, Podsiadly, Fyfe (Rockliff, Davis)

Plenty of MPP flexibility and all reserves (bar rucks) are likely to see a fair few games IMO.

I need to axe one of Hunt or Waters in my backline to make a leap up to Swan in the midfield (I doubt he's getting any cheaper). Who goes?

i would say hunt. only because he's going to have more pressure to keep his spot. he's locked in geelong's best 22 at the moment but there is a lot of pressure coming through and 2 bad games i can see him being dropped. on top of that he will get rested (i mean general soreness) later in the year whereas Maguire is a critical link to brizzy's line-up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back