Current Trial Russell Hill & Carol Clay Pt 2 *Pilot Greg Lynn Guilty for the Murder of Carol Clay

When will the jury have delivered their decisions of guilty or not guilty on both?

• 1st day

Votes: 4 6.0%
  • 2nd day

Votes: 16 23.9%
  • Between day 3 and 5

Votes: 21 31.3%
  • Over 1 week

Votes: 5 7.5%
  • Hung on one or both timeframe unknown

Votes: 21 31.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Interesting, I thought Lynn said that Hill was in his pyjamas. Pyjamas don't normally come with pockets or even if they did you wouldn't think he'd be going to sleep with his phone in his pocket in the bush with no reception.
You should have been advising the Prosecution! Where were you when you were needed ! That is so relevant! Even more so that the guy rope IMO. And as you so cleverly point out, apart from PJ’s most don’t have pockets, and even if they did, phone would slip out even just getting into the sack. And as you say who would even do that ! No reception. Hill was a logger and HF radio expert spot on about radio wireless reception etc.

Hmmm, drinking link with AF, not always, but is notable for it
The bee sting story is included in the Daily Mail article https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...bee-sting-solved-polices-biggest-dilemma.html. It has photos of GL and ML dressed in their bee outfits and of GL in hospital. Apparently a tree fell on their bee hive and he was stung severely which caused a major allergic reaction.

The drawing GL did to show detectives in November 2022 a depiction of where he had placed the remains of RH and CC, he also included a list of meds he was taking. Sotalol (google search outcome in brackets - used for irregular heartbeat), Amio ? (amiodarone is used to treat arrhythmia), Nadolol (to treat high blood pressure and angina etc) and Verapmil which should be Verapamil (a calcium channel blocker used to treat Afib). Crampeze (herbal med to treat mild muscle spasms in limbs) and Aspirin (possibly used as a blood thinner). (Some of these meds are known to cause swelling of the face).

1719370634955.png

Disgusting,
pigs are very smart animals and make a beautiful domesticated pet. Imagine Lisa’s horror when he did this. Had no feelings for a pet or for his wife.
Pig Mud GIF by MOODMAN

It might have been that he considered the LL had left the gate to the pig pen open deliberately; given the vege garden appears to have been his domain according to this article. Quite often when relationships end under extremely acrimonious circumstances, there is a lot of tooing and froing with nastiness between the individuals concerned.

It might have been that he considered the LL had left the gate to the pig pen open deliberately; given the vege garden appears to have been his domain according to this article. Quite often when relationships end under extremely acrimonious circumstances, there is a lot of tooing and froing with nastiness between the individuals concerned.
Maybe, I’m just glad he won’t be able to open any more gates.

Bringing a rocket launcher to a fist fight. What a POS

Could the pig have fallen off the step and on to the blade of an axe left there accidentally?

Severed it's own head, then muscle spasms meant that it moved back onto the step?

The pig had a go at GL about safe axe operation and got the answer it didn't want.

Letting a pig trample and eat veggies VS cutting a pig's head off and leaving the bloody carcass on the front step.

That's a ridiculously false equivalence of those two things as similarly nasty to-ing and fro-ing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Even if that were the case still no justification to kill it.

It's an act with no defense.

"Domestic abusers may engage in animal cruelty because they likely lack empathy and conscience. Domestic abusers and child abusers also engage in animal cruelty as a means to control and further intimidate their victims. Harming the family pet is an effective way to instill fear in and secrecy from victims and even giving the pet away or killing it effectively teaches the victims that they can just as easily be killed or seriously injured as well"

Not sure if anyone has seen this comment that Lynn was recorded making from the above:

"Another story about the couple aired on the radio earlier that day as he was driving. The court heard Lynn had turned up the volume and said: “I put a f..king trigger lock on it. You’ve gotta get a second set of trigger lock f..king keys and stick them in there … They’ve just got to keep pushing all the time, don’t they?” Police scoured hours of recordings to find instances where they believed he was talking about Hill and Clay."

This seems significant to me, but I'm not familiar with that shotgun.

Edit: Or was it on the rifle?
Perhaps one of our contributors will know what all the bits are on this photo. Taken from ABC article - re ballistics. Handle is on right side of photo.

1719371759211.png

and the below which is supposed to be the reverse side of the above. But I recall posting a link to an article recently that detailed the ballistics 'expert' stated he did not use the firearm owned by GL to perform the tests with the gun and the passenger-side rear mirror, and instead had used a firearm from the ballistics store of firearms. The ballistics 'expert' stated in testimony that the firearm was set up for left-handed. In the abc article the reporter had noted that when GL was making notes during the trial, he did so using his right-hand.

Info gained from my online research gives me the impression the small button to the right of the trigger (in above) is a the safety lock mechanism; and when it is 'on' the button glows red.
1719372324543.png

Agree, victim blaming. Lisa was said to be in a domestic violent relationship.
I am NOT victim blaming; I personally was shot at twice by an ex and dogs were poisoned. I was just pointing out GL may have had a 'trigger' to cause his alleged reaction of killing the family's pet pig.

Back