Official Team Thread S.25 Baghdad Bombers Team Thread- S.25 BnF Friday 6th July

Remove this Banner Ad

I told you I was our spiritual leader.

GargantuanTalkativeAchillestang-size_restricted.gif

Now move me to the other back pocket so I can really flourish.
Couldn’t agree more, George is our spiritual leader.
If you think about it, it was George who set the tone for the new look Bombers very early on in season 23...

If you think about it, it was George who set the tone for the new look Bombers very early on in season 23...

The fairy thread is still one of my favourites to this day.

I told you I was our spiritual leader.

GargantuanTalkativeAchillestang-size_restricted.gif

Now move me to the other back pocket so I can really flourish.

Consider it done. Coach, want the other BP to get some form? You know, let the ball come to you instead of hunting it for a couple of weeks??

:p:D

Shermy's Qtats and random numerals

Round 3 saw us play a game against some team. It was the Swamprats? umpires clearly weren't bribed (KohPhi, wtf are you doing mate?). Screw those guys for beating us.

S25R3.JPG

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shermy's Qtats and random numerals

Round 4 saw us put on a master class against the Bears. TheCoach16 played a blinder and got us over the line, but it was the topless drink carrying that did the trick. The Bears, understandably, couldn't handle TC's amazing figure, whereas our boys loved the sight.

Also, George played ok, still room for improvement though.

S25R4.JPG

damn I am putting up some solid stats for an old HFF.

Hopefully get myself a few votes in the mob medal

They are solid stats. Keep putting numbers out like that and All SFA wouldn't be a stretch mate.

Been a bit hectic at home this week with the heavily pregnant Mrs KohPhi making unrealistic demands such as;

"Do I have to mow the lawn"
"Couldn't you change your own tyre"
"Really?? You know I'm sore and constipated"
"I know you want to watch the cricket with the boys but cant they open their own beers"...

Anyway, things are settling down so I will get R.2 and R.3 match reports up this week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Team Thread S.25 Baghdad Bombers Team Thread- S.25 BnF Friday 6th July

Remove this Banner Ad

Back