Official Team Thread S.25 Baghdad Bombers Team Thread- S.25 BnF Friday 6th July

Remove this Banner Ad

Shermy's Qtats and random numerals

Hear ye! Hear ye! Hear ye! We got another win on the board, great work boys! Bum slaps and ball sack tickles were plentiful after the win.
BEEG couldve been better, I mean 4 behinds? get the ball through the big sticks mate...
It seemed the tackling practise that TheCoach16 and miggs have been doing behind closed doors of late paid dividends. I was getting worried about all the moaning and sobbing in those practice sessions, but the results speak for themselves.

A big shout out to U2tigers, that was the best -1 score I've seen played. Such grace, much pine sitting :thumbsu:

S25R6.JPG

Shermy's Qtats and random numerals

Hear ye! Hear ye! Hear ye! We got another win on the board, great works boys! Bum slaps and ball sack tickles were plentiful after the win.
BEEG couldve been better, I mean 4 behinds? get the ball through the big sticks mate...
It seemed the tackling practise that TheCoach16 and miggs have been doing behind closed doors of late paid dividends. I was getting worried about all the moaning and sobbing in those practice sessions, but the results speak for themselves.

A big shout out to U2tigers, that was the best -1 score I've seen played. Such grace, much pine sitting :thumbsu:

View attachment 468789
Thanks mate. Although I am not sure there was much Grace in it. I am still fuming at haydo for making the camel deal with KohPhi . What type of corrupt organisation is this SFA.;)

Thanks mate. Although I am not sure there was much Grace in it. I am still fuming at haydo for making the camel deal with KohPhi . What type of corrupt organisation is this SFA.;)
It's best not to worry about the weird back water dealings of the SFA. Its a slippery slope going down that rabbit hole.

Lads.. this week, one of the Bombers greatest plays his 250th game in the SFA against the Gumbies.
beez is a tad less active these days but no-one can deny the impact he has had on our club. He was my skipper in my first year and was a great support as I found my feet in the SFA. His record speaks for itself;

26a0wu.jpeg

249 SFA games
222 Bombers games
Club Captain in S.21 and S.22
S.19 ant555 Best and Fairest
S.20 loopy_cam Best Clubman
5 time All-SFA
Sweet FA Hall of Fame member
2 time Bombers Premiership player
SFA MVP named after him

You are truly a Club great mate. Well done, I hope we can jag a win for you this game.

images-42.jpeg

Also, former Bomber Premiership player and current Warrior Itsmyshow plays his 300th SFA game. Great effort mate!

Last edited:
Incredible efforts from both players. I have not crossed paths much with beez but am so pleased to be playing this week in his 250th.

Great stuff too from Itsmyshow. Was the premiership hero in my first season and it was sad to see him go.

Good luck boys!

#best250everthisweek.
Congrats beez im sure you dont know me. But i like milestones and i hope you have a cracker of a game to celebrate it.

Ill show myself out ive said what i wanted too.

Thanks BLERN. You will look fantastic next season in a Bombers jumper.

Thanks BLERN. You will look fantastic next season in a Bombers jumper.
You may have to join a ring and fight that one out with Yakker Headless and Wooshette for the rights to my contract.

Im not going anywhere this season despite some lucrative offers. Woosh has looked after me better than i deserve tbh. I wont be leaving anytime soon.

You may have to join a ring and fight that one out with Yakker Headless and Wooshette for the rights to my contract.

Im not going anywhere this season despite some lucrative offers. Woosh has looked after me better than i deserve tbh. I wont be leaving anytime soon.

They have all committed to the Bombers for next season mate.

They have all committed to the Bombers for next season mate.
To play in the back pocket. Unlikely.

Plus there is going to be 2 new teams next year. Okey told me so. One of them will probably be called "the BLERN'S" even though its unlikely i will be on their list

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lads.. this week, one of the Bombers greatest plays his 250th game in the SFA against the Gumbies.
beez is a tad less active these days but no-one can deny the impact he has had on our club. He was my skipper in my first year and was a great support as I found my feet in the SFA. His record speaks for itself;

View attachment 469317

249 SFA games
222 Bombers games
Club Captain in S.21 and S.22
S.19 ant555 Best and Fairest
S.20 loopy_cam Best Clubman
5 time All-SFA
Sweet FA Hall of Fame member
2 time Bombers Premiership player
SFA MVP named after him

You are truly a Club great mate. Well done, I hope we can jag a win for you this game.

View attachment 469319

Also, former Bomber Premiership player and current Warrior Itsmyshow plays his 300th SFA game. Great effort mate!
beez , what a legend! What a man!

I’ll never forget the first time I walked into the Bombers club rooms. Young, green, intimidated. beez immediately identified my nervous demeanour, and In his calm, smooth tone, he gestured to me and said...
“Oi! You! Yes you. Clean these boots, and have them back to me by the time I finish my shower. And don’t make eye contact with me! I don’t know you”

Ahhh, good times.

Congratulations beez! 250 of the absolute best.

Itsmyshow ... you can take the boy out of Baghdad, but you can’t take Baghdad out of the boy.

A true champion of our club, and I hope his 300th is a victorious and special day for him.

You’re a goddamn superstar my friend. Thank you!!

Itsmyshow ... you can take the boy out of Baghdad, but you can’t take Baghdad out of the boy.

A true champion of our club, and I hope his 300th is a victorious and special day for him.
I appreciate this comment.

COngrats to a couple of legends Itsmyshow and beez . Both complete stalwarts of the SFA and have held together many a match for the mighty bombers. Obviously with IMS no longer on our list, this should't detract from the impact he had on the bombers boys when here. And Beez, shame you aren't around as much but we know you will be back bigger and better soon!

COngrats to a couple of legends Itsmyshow and beez . Both complete stalwarts of the SFA and have held together many a match for the mighty bombers. Obviously with IMS no longer on our list, this should't detract from the impact he had on the bombers boys when here. And Beez, shame you aren't around as much but we know you will be back bigger and better soon!

Thanks mate, very much appreciated.

As a relative newcomer, I can't help contemplating the fact that there'll be at least 2 US presidential elections before I play my 250th game!!!! It's an awesome achievement: well done beez.
Does it make it worse knowing that one might be kanye west.

Sounds even scarier than the prospect of Nick Xenephon as SA premier.......
At least kanye will be too busy trying to kill kendrick lamar to destroy the planet.

Nick xenephon on the other hand...

Will be too busy with his new hip hop album to care

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Team Thread S.25 Baghdad Bombers Team Thread- S.25 BnF Friday 6th July

Remove this Banner Ad

Back