Official Team Thread S.25 Baghdad Bombers Team Thread- S.25 BnF Friday 6th July

Remove this Banner Ad

If that's anything like the Combination Special at the Hong Kong Cafe on Mt Alexander Rd Moonee Ponds then it will be magnificent.
With your imagination, I struggle to see how it wont be marvellous!

Good morning fellow Bomber's. I hope we are all up and about for our clash against the Furies this week.
As you all may be aware, last season was the Bombers 21st completed season in the SFA and early on this season I mentioned we would be launching the Bombers "Hall of Fame".
So after trawling through the record books, old team threads, collating stats and speaking to Bomber legends past and present, there will be 5 Bombers inducted into the Hall of Fame.
In the week leading up to the R.13 home clash against the East Side Hawks, we will introduce each of the 5 inductees.
There are various team and SFA awards named after Bomber greats. This will be no exception and it gives me great pleasure in announcing that the Bombers Hall of Fame will from now on be known as the "Baghdad Bombers iDon Hall of Fame", named after our games record holder and great servant of the club iDon. Congratulations mate.

COy6QYM.png

Good morning fellow Bomber's. I hope we are all up and about for our clash against the Furies this week.
As you all may be aware, last season was the Bombers 21st completed season in the SFA and early on this season I mentioned we would be launching the Bombers "Hall of Fame".
So after trawling through the record books, old team threads, collating stats and speaking to Bomber legends past and present, there will be 5 Bombers inducted into the Hall of Fame.
In the week leading up to the R.13 home clash against the East Side Hawks, we will introduce each of the 5 inductees.
There are various team and SFA awards named after Bomber greats. This will be no exception and it gives me great pleasure in announcing that the Bombers Hall of Fame will from now on be known as the "Baghdad Bombers iDon Hall of Fame", named after our games record holder and great servant of the club iDon. Congratulations mate.

View attachment 479067

Great work KohPhi and congratulations to iDon!

What an absolute honour it is to be a bomber man, each and every day.

To see the hall of fame being named after me is a surprise but one that I humbly accept.

We have a great club and I am sure the first five inductees in the hall of fame will be of no surprise to any of you.

ONwards to another 400 plus games!

Go bombers.

What an absolute honour it is to be a bomber man, each and every day.

To see the hall of fame being named after me is a surprise but one that I humbly accept.

We have a great club and I am sure the first five inductees in the hall of fame will be of no surprise to any of you.

ONwards to another 400 plus games!

Go bombers.
Deserved mate.

And I look forward to accepting the honour when KohPhi calls my name when it’s announced

Deserved mate.

And I look forward to accepting the honour when KohPhi calls my name when it’s announced

I am so pleased that the team ‘gimp’ position was ratified miggs. You were born to play that role.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think we need a famous KohPhi breakdown of that win - lot of positives... although it was against the Furies. Still, in this sim-generated lottery - a win is a win.

Been a tad slack reporting on our wins lately..I get on this one though.. A win for the ages!:)

View attachment 479067
Congratulations iDon . Well deserved, and no surprise to anyone. Clearly you are “always striving for glory and fame”. And now it’s official!

Well done, you legend!

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Team Thread S.25 Baghdad Bombers Team Thread- S.25 BnF Friday 6th July

Remove this Banner Ad

Back