Official Match Thread S18 R07 - West Coast Wonders vs Baghdad Bandits at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Given you changed to alliteration, surely you wouldn't admit to changing to a more structured and smoother sounding name?

And hey, **** you, I'm the moral compass of this board and I'll say when another can go all righteous on me, OK?
I think you're threatened by me. Just watch yourself out there buddy

Let's just say that the Wonders very own Mosquito Fleet are warming into the season very nicely. Myself, linking up with my main man TheFreshBanana are just spoon feeding the big croweater 41 goals!

Watch out, bandits was it? You're on the turf of the reigning premiers.

Haha. Crowie needs to be spoon fed. lol.
It's just a given with blokes like me running around out there, what's he supposed to do when it the delivery is on a silver platter.

It's just a given with blokes like me running around out there, what's he supposed to do when it the delivery is on a silver platter.
Silver? Second, right? Haha losers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

c327db5558246de11d31ad3bbdf13842.jpg

I keep telling myself that.

But it's all good, this shithouse performance all began with me a) playing midfield and b) betting.

I'm donning the old FP boots this week (how are they different to normal boots you ask? Well I wear them in the FP position), and I lost all my money last week gambling.

So we're due mothergoose.

We're due.
Maybe I'll have to join you in the other forward pocket?

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S18 R07 - West Coast Wonders vs Baghdad Bandits at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Back