Official Match Thread S18 R07 - West Coast Wonders vs Baghdad Bandits at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

So this is where we are playing this week, how wonderful.....

Gday Wonders, I see you've let the Colosseum crumble since last year, good work that. The Bandits have strolled into town and will be taking 4 points when the week is done, and there's nothing you can do about it.

Worst. Collosseum. Ever.
So this is where we are playing this week, how wonderful.....

Gday Wonders, I see you've let the Colosseum crumble since last year, good work that. The Bandits have strolled into town and will be taking 4 points when the week is done, and there's nothing you can do about it.
You guys have clearly gone to the wrong Colosseum.

Then again, Bandits were never the brightest bunch.

You guys have clearly gone to the wrong Colosseum.

Then again, Bandits were never the brightest bunch.
I don't think so, we saw ClarkeM doing his best Oscar the Grouch impersonation at the entrance, or is that part of your plan?

Well maybe its because your name isn't specific enough. West Coast of what? Algeria? Antarctica?
The location is a puzzle itself, only those who are worthy may find it.

And it looks like your worth is cheaper than Uncle_Leo's trade price.

The location is a puzzle itself, only those who are worthy may find it.

And it looks like your worth is cheaper than Uncle_Leo's trade price.

What is the point of having a hidden ground. Is the idea to get a forfeit every second week so you are fresh for finals?

What is the point of having a hidden ground. Is the idea to get a forfeit every second week so you are fresh for finals?
Well, it seems even if we do forfeit every second week, we still guarantee ourselves a spot in the finals, and even leave those who try their darnedest out.

Obligitory post as I havnt been on lately.

Go Bandits, Wonders suck, Crow wont even get within 10 goals of the ALF.
Well I am within 2 of the lead now so I feel that statement of yours is already wrong...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought you'd be the type of person to bring a knife to a gun fight, tbh.
I am the type that would bring a hand grenade to make things extra interesting.

Will be funny to watch it bonce off the cockpit of my F-17.
Who the **** brings a fighter plane?

ibl3Vdw6siJC3Q.gif

Us right now

Is that why you've won so many games? :drunk:
Note: see where I said "warming into the season". Yeah, didn't say "winning every game off my own boot."

Is that why you've won so many games? :drunk:
Nah, cuz I've been playing in the useless position they call a midfield.

The greatest FP in the SFA is back, baby.

Obligitory post as I havnt been on lately.

Go Bandits, Wonders suck, Crow wont even get within 10 goals of the ALF.
"Wonders suck" seriously? Your standard has lowered so much you posted "wonders suck" I feel like you've been deprived of good posting playing for a shitty team such as the Bandits which mainly consist of 40 year men who don't speak any English other than the brand of oil they use to drench their sandals in every night.

"Wonders suck" seriously? Your standard has lowered so much you posted "wonders suck" I feel like you've been deprived of good posting playing for a shitty team such as the Bandits which mainly consist of 40 year men who don't speak any English other than the brand of oil they use to drench their sandals in every night.

Read the word "Obligitory" and take it for what it is.

Bandits>Wonders>Geelong>Richmond>Swans

Read the word "Obligitory" and take it for what it is.

Bandits>Wonders>Geelong>Richmond>Swans
I'm sure you could've come up with something a lot better than that. What's this meant to mean; "Bandits>Wonders>Geelong>Richmond>Swans"?

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S18 R07 - West Coast Wonders vs Baghdad Bandits at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Back