Official Match Thread S19 Round 5: Gold City Royals vs Sin City Swamprats at The Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

kfnp.png

seUrWwS.png

Like the Wolves, the Royals are riding high on the early ladder, but it’s not convincing. They mark well. They tackle well. They have some high possession-getters. Their games always seem to leave the umpires tired from blowing the whistle against both sides. Time will tell what this really means. If anything.

Alberton is gone and Sin City is here, and with it just maybe hope for the future. Two wins in two weeks see the Swampies peeking into the finals race at this early stage, with their win over the Warriors perhaps being important just for self-belief in tight finishes. But they can’t rely on toxic to ruck well and score big every week – they need more contributors up front. The Sin City defence is oddly effective in some ways, with their opponents pulling very small averages for disposal, hitouts and tackles.

LTTM: Round 12, S18 - Alberton Swamprats 16.6 (102) lost to Gold City Royals 16.9 (105)

OFFICIAL TEAMS TO BE SUBMITTED BY 11:59pm FRIDAY NIGHT AEDT. PLEASE TAG BONCER34 AND ENSURE YOU HAVE “OFFICIAL TEAM” SOMEWHERE IN THE POST THAT CAN BE SEARCHED BY THE SIMMER.

Perfect game to bolster our record. With the two unbeatens facing off this week, the big win we are going to get here could rocket us into the top-two.

When did the Swamprats become the Swamptgoats? Cannot believe the outrage Noobz0r faced for jumping this sinking ship. I mean, who wouldn't want to get out of the gutter that is this club before you get washed away in the sewage run-off that is their garbage posting.

Perfect game to bolster our record. With the two unbeatens facing off this week, the big win we are going to get here could rocket us into the top-two.

When did the Swamprats become the Swamptgoats? Cannot believe the outrage Noobz0r faced for jumping this sinking ship. I mean, who wouldn't want to get out of the gutter that is this club before you get washed away in the sewage run-off that is their garbage posting.

Is that a challenge Arlowe?

Is Alberton like Frankston for people who can't afford to live in Frankston? I heard they both have problems with rats the site of goats.

EFA

Last edited:
Welcome Swamprats. Enjoy your stay. You can either willingly submit to the thrashing you're about to receive, or try to put up a fight. It's your call.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry have been unwell lately, the cricket isn't helping lol. I'm here.
All good.
Welcome aboard for the season...

This week we play the Royals, who are statistically a worse team than us...

All good.

We've won the last 5 against you, and are 3rd on the ladder. I don't think it's really a good idea to start talking about who is the worst team.

All good.

Head to head

Played: 6
Royals: 5
Swamprats: 1

All good.

Reminds me of my soccer team, we suck but they suck more lol

I'm here ... send me forward to bust it open in the first quater again?

So we are at the throne...sounds interesting?

Due to several complaints we've had regarding our use and pimping of goats, it is with great sadness that I have to announce that we have had to get rid of our entire herd of goats, camels and other assorted livestock. These will be replaced with...other goats, camels and other assorted livestock. Suck it in, goat haters...the party is on

Is this match a thread or a slaughter house?

The royals - what is royal about you all?

The swampies are the team to beat, we are on a roll, posting is up and our match style is one to behold.

who is the poor sap ruckman who gets his lesson this week? (Thats assuming I'm playing Ruck this week spookism )

ps Royals - provided my avatars dont get me banned I'm here all week for advice and lessons

I_Dont_Care said:
Due to several complaints we've had regarding our use and pimping of goats, it is with great sadness that I have to announce that we have had to get rid of our entire herd of goats, camels and other assorted livestock. These will be replaced with...other goats, camels and other assorted livestock. Suck it in, goat haters...the party is on

I think the warriors had such a good party time that they were looking for a herd?

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S19 Round 5: Gold City Royals vs Sin City Swamprats at The Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back