Official Match Thread S19 Round 5: Gold City Royals vs Sin City Swamprats at The Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

spookism have you got a reserve ruckman in mind? It looks as though toxic shit his pants at the thought of going toe to toe with Easty and got himself temporarily suspended.

The Swampies are the team I'm most disappointed in. The changes they've made are the lamest. Their team is a shell of what is was when it was revived.

They should probably just fold (again).
Lamest? We moved to a city that completely matches our culture. Our new logo kicks ass. Our new stadium is completely unique in the league. Not lame at all

Lamest? We moved to a city that completely matches our culture. Our new logo kicks ass. Our new stadium is completely unique in the league. Not lame at all

You stole the name of another team, you discarded your traditional logo and your stadium is the lamest and most boring in the whole league which is pretty bad considering "The Lair".

Your logo is pretty shit mate. It sets the league back, professionally, about twelve decades.

You stole the name of another team, you discarded your traditional logo and your stadium is the lamest and most boring in the whole league which is pretty bad considering "The Lair".
SIN City isn't Las Vegas. This was established well before the name change even took place. Do we always have to explain this to everyone in every game thread? Honestly, this part of the thread is as riveting as "Nah, my state is better than your cause" in SoO.

SIN City isn't Las Vegas. This was established well before the name change even took place. Do we always have to explain this to everyone in every game thread? Honestly, this part of the thread is as riveting as "Nah, my state is better than your cause" in SoO.

I didn't even know you changed your name.

Isn't Alberton a City of Sin anyway?

Obviously not every sin - pride being an exclusion.

They hire a few off us, when they get sick of fapping

I'm missing something with this goat business you've got going on. Explain it so I too can enjoy a bit of Swampie lowbrow humour*

Is it some sort of sick verbal monument you've erected for Jobe3votes aka probe3goats?

Is it your way of having his memory live on?

It must suck to lose a key member of the team. We lost Dannnnnnnnnn and it still hurts but he had nothing on he who wants to probe kids**

*excludes actual laughs.
**kids are young goats.

It is this entire argument that you love to have over and over. It is the reason you stole the Vegas name in the form of a nickname.

It's like somebody calling themself lets say MoonDog on a football forum and then saying they don't actually like Cam Mooney, have never heard of Cam Mooney and are in fact a Collingwood supporter that happens to like the Moon and dogs.

It is this entire argument that you love to have over and over. It is the reason you stole the Vegas name in the form of a nickname.

It's like somebody calling themself lets say MoonDog on a football forum and then saying they don't actually like Cam Mooney, have never heard of Cam Mooney and are in fact a Collingwood supporter that happens to like the Moon and dogs.

I'm pretty sure Son of God actually did change his name from MoonDog to Soggy because he hadn't heard of Cam Mooney. Or so the story goes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm missing something with this goat business you've got going on. Explain it so I too can enjoy a bit of Swampie lowbrow humour*

Is it some sort of sick verbal monument you've erected for Jobe3votes aka probe3goats?

Is it your way of having his memory live on?

It must suck to lose a key member of the team. We lost Dannnnnnnnnn and it still hurts but he had nothing on he who wants to probe kids**

*excludes actual laughs.
**kids are young goats.

Who?

Well this is one for the ages...

The Royals are actually still in Finals contention and it is Round Five.
I'm shocked...

Hopefully I sober up enough to enjoy it!

spookism have you got a reserve ruckman in mind? It looks as though toxic shit his pants at the thought of going toe to toe with Easty and got himself temporarily suspended.

Hopefully nothing that "one up, one down and one to shine" can't fix

toxic appears to have fallen foul of the tribunal, so it falls to the rest of us to pick up his slack. Hopefully he will be back soon...

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S19 Round 5: Gold City Royals vs Sin City Swamprats at The Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back