Official Match Thread S19 Round 5: Gold City Royals vs Sin City Swamprats at The Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Is a hearty session of multi-quoting responding to a whole heap of posters at once supposed to make up for inactivity or something?

How about just calm down and post something more directed and coherent.
I worked all day, came home late and replied to a whole bunch of stuff that needed replying to. You probably would of teared up if I gave a one post reply to everything as well.
You really got to stop looking for controversy, believe it or not it's not always there...

So far, I've seen a lot of angst from the Royals this week. This is the first time they've still been in contention for the Finals after 5 Rounds and the pressure is starting to show.

Who is the unlucky full back this week?

I was at Ticketek yesterday buying tickets for the Royal Goat Show in Uppercumbucktawest and I see this huge cue,

When i asked about it the word went out it was:

The Royals players all lining up for a ticket to play on bffl ... apparently they couldn't decide who got front row seats to the show so they have all purchased a ticket

I was at Ticketek yesterday buying tickets for the Royal Goat Show in Uppercumbucktawest and I see this huge cue,

54-Pool-cue-%28ramin%29.jpg

Did it look something like this? That must have been the cue that Marlowe threw through the door of the Pool Hall we were frequenting. We said he couldn't hit you, but he thought he might be able to. Did it get you?

Also, great to see the old Daryl and Ossie material still doing the rounds. Upercumbucktawest! Love it.

54-Pool-cue-%28ramin%29.jpg

Did it look something like this? That must have been the cue that Marlowe threw through the door of the Pool Hall we were frequenting. We said he couldn't hit you, but he thought he might be able to. Did it get you?

Also, great to see the old Daryl and Ossie material still doing the rounds. Upercumbucktawest! Love it.

Denise says hello bye the way

this was the only stick we found in the pool hall

images

Not sure how Marlowe got home unless you were holding his hand ---- or is that a touchy subject between you two

Not sure how Marlowe got home unless you were holding his hand ---- or is that a touchy subject between you two

Shhh. The Royals are sensitive about gay jokes for some reason.

Shhh. The Royals are sensitive about gay jokes for some reason.

Did you say I am sensitive to great jokes? Because I am. Got any?

Did you say I am sensitive to great jokes? Because I am. Got any?
What do you call a cheap circumcision?

A rip off...

I worked all day, came home late and replied to a whole bunch of stuff that needed replying to. You probably would of teared up if I gave a one post reply to everything as well.
You really got to stop looking for controversy, believe it or not it's not always there...

So far, I've seen a lot of angst from the Royals this week. This is the first time they've still been in contention for the Finals after 5 Rounds and the pressure is starting to show.

Angst lol

That's passion you're seeing. The Royals have had it all season, winning has nothing to do with it but is certainly a byproduct.

Angst lol

That's passion you're seeing. The Royals have had it all season, winning has nothing to do with it but is certainly a byproduct.
Passion...
Pressure...

Six of one, half a dozen of the other.

Who is the unlucky full back this week?
As the ball will hardly be down that end of the ground it won't really matter much who plays down there....maybe a 5 GB USB stick could easily do the job.
stick.jpg we have one on our list.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Perhaps - yes just perhaps you go back through our match threads.
Now why would I do that, unless you think I deem you as someone worthy enough to do so... You'd be horribly mistaken.

And this is only an idea but I've already dispatched one SFA Ruckman in my "rookie" days, in fact it was in just my second game.
Wow! Congratulations on your 25% success rate in the ruck this season. I'm sure Easty will be quivering in his boots knowingly confronting not only a novice, but one who has such lofty standards. :rolleyes::eek:

Your talent is much like a flower, it needs watering.

TBH until I become the All-SFA ruckman this year the past history for SFA ruckman will be constantly judged as lacking class

Easty will be just another stepladder in the swampies rise to greatness.
Mirrors can't talk, lucky for you they can't laugh either.

Your 'stepladder' hasn't enough rungs to reach your required standard, which explains why you're unable to get 5 rungs off the bottom.

The Royals have had similar problems in the past, now we've 'extended' the level and almost reached the top. Not a bad investment the old extension ladder.' :cool:

Passion...
Pressure...

Six of one, half a dozen of the other.
I like the optimism, maybe you'll get to captain the Rats one day with that outlook on the dilemma you currently face... positive thinking breeds good leadership. If only passion and pressure weren't mutually exclusive, hey spookism.

6 Royals victories, half a dozen losses to the Swampies. I like your thinking. :thumbsu:

Now can you predict which Royal will receive best on ground honours? I bet that's almost impossible with such a star studded side.

Now why would I do that, unless you think I deem you as someone worthy enough to do so... You'd be horribly mistaken.

Wow! Congratulations on your 25% success rate in the ruck this season. I'm sure Easty will be quivering in his boots knowingly confronting not only a novice, but one who has such lofty standards. :rolleyes::eek:

Your talent is much like a flower, it needs watering.

Mirrors can't talk, lucky for you they can't laugh either.

Your 'stepladder' hasn't enough rungs to reach your required standard, which explains why you're unable to get 5 rungs off the bottom.

The Royals have had similar problems in the past, now we've 'extended' the level and almost reached the top. Not a bad investment the old extension ladder.' :cool:

I like the optimism, maybe you'll get to captain the Rats one day with that outlook on the dilemma you currently face... positive thinking breeds good leadership. If only passion and pressure weren't mutually exclusive, hey spookism.

6 Royals victories, half a dozen losses to the Swampies. I like your thinking. :thumbsu:

Now can you predict which Royal will receive best on ground honours? I bet that's almost impossible with such a star studded side.

Clearly you havent done any research.
thats okay I'll assist.
4 games
3 ruck victories for toxic

Clearly you havent done any research.
thats okay I'll assist.
4 games
3 ruck victories for toxic
Not so long ago you implied it was merely one. Do you often confuse what you wish for with what is?

Our outlook is quiet fine actually. In the top 8, some great newbies, some fantastic old hats and now the chance to atone for some previous losses to your mob....

As for the star studded player you speak of, I'm at a loss. Marlowe goes alright I guess, but I'm gunna go with Bob your boot studder. He studs and I'm sure he earns yout gold star every week...

As for the star studded player you speak of, I'm at a loss. Marlowe goes alright I guess, but I'm gunna go with Bob your boot studder. He studs and I'm sure he earns yout gold star every week...
One of the 6 Royals who currently make up more than a 3rd of the top 17 disposal gatherers, and exie points... take your pick.

One of the 6 Royals who currently make up more than a 3rd of the top 17 disposal gatherers, and exie points... take your pick.
Still going with Bob

Never implied it was one, are you hallucinating
And this is only an idea but I've already dispatched one SFA Ruckman in my "rookie" days, in fact it was in just my second game.
Tell me… Is being stupid a profession or are you just gifted?

Tell me… Is being stupid a profession or are you just gifted?

You fail to read further back, jesus once again I'll educate. The next lesson is $80/hr

For someone with so much experience I'm shocked and a little disappointed

You will recall we were talking about me taking on the super all star brownlow receiving coleman medalist etc etc etc Easty.
you then implied him being an SFA allstar he would destroy me or something along those lines.
i then replied that i'd already destroyed one of your SFA ruckmen previously.

Selective recall is obviously a skill you've perfected.

If I've perfected being stupid as a profession then you simply are the jedi master. You may be the yoda of stupid.
900+ years and you've perfected it

I'll take the swampie who sits 2nd in DT points...

Now who is that again

You fail to read further back, jesus once again I'll educate. The next lesson is $80/hr

For someone with so much experience I'm shocked and a little disappointed

You will recall we were talking about me taking on the super all star brownlow receiving coleman medalist etc etc etc Easty.
you then implied him being an SFA allstar he would destroy me or something along those lines.
i then replied that i'd already destroyed one of your SFA ruckmen previously.

Selective recall is obviously a skill you've perfected.

If I've perfected being stupid as a profession then you simply are the jedi master. You may be the yoda of stupid.
900+ years and you've perfected it
:eek:

Does anybody... ?

Can somebody crack the code?

:eek:

Does anybody... ?

Can somebody crack the code?
You know toxic. The only reason anybody likes him is because of his avatars. Take that away and he's a bumbling mess that wouldn't be given the time of day.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S19 Round 5: Gold City Royals vs Sin City Swamprats at The Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back