Official Match Thread S19 Round 5: Gold City Royals vs Sin City Swamprats at The Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

So, can you tell me what the Throne is like?
Hostile! For the Rats, victory is unfamiliar... You've never walked away with your head held high.

Most other clubs treat it like their very own toilet, which is a shame because when we play you guys here we often take the piss.

spookism have you got a reserve ruckman in mind? It looks as though toxic shit his pants at the thought of going toe to toe with Easty and got himself temporarily suspended.

Hahaha. Must admit that's a new one. I look forward to taking on whoever it is they decide to throw on a set of stilts instead.

Also spookism can you clarify if you are still based in Alberton or not? As much as so many unspeakable acts happen there I feel it's a bit rich to call it a city - I feel it's more of a shack.

You'll find out when it is our home game against you. There are tunnels leading everywhere, even your sisters closet

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't know who any of you are and I_Dont_Care doesn't either. You're like Bangladesh..
To be fair I_Dont_Care doesn't really care about anything. That's kind of his shtick.

Also I don't know who you are, and most people on this forum wouldn't know who you are. Your opinion and who you do or do not know is kind of irrelevant.

**** you, they are nothing like me. And it's WGS not GWS.

I thought we were pals, pal.
I still love you WGS. :hearts: It's a simple misunderstanding. Why do you have to be so mean? :(

To be fair I_Dont_Care doesn't really care about anything. That's kind of his shtick.

Also I don't know who you are, and most people on this forum wouldn't know who you are. Your opinion and who you do or do not know is kind of irrelevant.
Most people on this forum would only recognise my number. It's what they see as I stream away from them ball in hand.
It's 69, BTW. You and your bum-buddy WGS probably practice it in bed every night

Most people on this forum would only recognise my number. It's what they see as I stream away from them ball in hand.
It's 69, BTW. You and your bum-buddy WGS probably practice it in bed every night
The 2nd post of yours I've ever seen, and you resort to a gay joke.

How very classy, original and funny. Good to see such quality from the rookies :rolleyes:

The 2nd post of yours I've ever seen, and you resort to a gay joke.

How very classy, original and funny. Good to see such quality from the rookies :rolleyes:
Reading is obviously not your thing. Or you're not very good at it.
What are you, some anonymous back pocket or have you been demoted to interchange?

I don't think it was 69, I think it was 66
What they practice I mean...not your number, Ant

Reading is obviously not your thing. Or you're not very good at it.
What are you, some anonymous back pocket or have you been demoted to interchange?
Aren't you a rookie?

If you're not then that's not an indictment on me, that's an indictment on you. It means you either don't post enough, or your posting is, to put it blatantly, fairly crap. And from what I've seen so far, I don't think that's far off the mark.

Aren't you a rookie?

If you're not then that's not an indictment on me, that's an indictment on you. It means you either don't post enough, or your posting is, to put it blatantly, fairly crap. And from what I've seen so far, I don't think that's far off the mark.
I'm pretty sure that I would remember a TimTam
images

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S19 Round 5: Gold City Royals vs Sin City Swamprats at The Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back