Official Match Thread S19 Round 6 - Gold City Royals vs Baghdad Bandits at The Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

I neither wear sandals or boots, it's uncomfortable and they often interfere with the scabs from the healing holes in my feet. This is what makes my career to date more exceptional. I'm able to outrun and out perform those who need extra assistance. :thumbsu:
Whatever happens you'll want to bathe those feet in some Dead Sea water afterwards. Get those little fish to clean your wounds.:thumbsu:

Whatever happens you'll want to bathe those feet in some Dead Sea water afterwards. Get those little fish to clean your wounds.:thumbsu:
I walk over the top of the water, my feet don't break the surface.

On another note, you have a decent shot at the EKA Medal this season if you keep up this fine work. It won't make up for your inability to notch up a final in your first season, but it's a small stepping stone to success nonetheless. :thumbsu:

I have the worst head cold, but I should be OK for tomorrow. If they give me any grief, I am going to sneeze on the Baghdad Bombers.
Sounds explosive.
We like explosive

Nothing like a good stinker post to get the juices flowing. One last night at the Throne before heading home with the win, what shall we get ourselves into?

Well game day has finally arrived, time to go 5-1 Royals and a possible spot in the top 2. Lots on the line but our home crowd advantage will get us across the line again.

I have the worst head cold, but I should be OK for tomorrow. If they give me any grief, I am going to sneeze on the Baghdad Bombers.

I've got it too. Starting to feel better today. We can launch germ warfare :)

Well game day has finally arrived, time to go 5-1 Royals and a possible spot in the top 2. Lots on the line but our home crowd advantage will get us across the line again.
Premature emasculation seems to be a problem for the royal's boy's.
Sit back,relax and wait for it.
Bandits will be at their best today and Cammo will dominate your minds and souls.

Bandits by 3 goals going away.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looking forward to this one! Just dropped my mouthguard in the dunny but it's not a worry as I don't expect any Royals to get near me.

Looking forward to this one! Just dropped my mouthguard in the dunny but it's not a worry as I don't expect any Royals to get near me.
That's ok, we are playing at the throne... Get your opponent to fish it out for you

I've got it too. Starting to feel better today. We can launch germ warfare :)
Well Bandits, we no longer have to waste the biological weapons we'd planned on using here to contaminate The Throne.
Those dumb Royals are going to do it for us :thumbsu:

Well Bandits, we no longer have to waste the biological weapons we'd planned on using here to contaminate The Throne.
Those dumb Royals are going to do it for us :thumbsu:

The problem is, 3KZ is Football is an expert in biological warfare and knows exactly how to only infect his desired target. I'd be worried if I were you.

The problem is, 3KZ is Football is an expert in biological warfare and knows exactly how to only infect his desired target. I'd be worried if I were you.
If his knowledge of biological warfare is as good as his knowledge of maths then I'm not worried in the slightest.

Yeah, it's just one of the few pluses of being confined to the bench the entire game. Enjoy watching on as we demonstrate how a proper team goes about its qooty.

You clearly missed the part where we are from Baghdad, Biological warfare is what we do. It's ok though, we'll teach 3KZ how its done.

You clearly missed the part where we are from Baghdad, Biological warfare is what we do. It's ok though, we'll teach 3KZ how its done.
There used to be a team called the bombers, I imagine they would have known about warfare of all kinds. You Bandits are more of the lowly thieve types I would have thought. E.g. when we chalk up a big score today you'll be going through our locker room to steal any valuables we've left about.

Yeah, it's just one of the few pluses of being confined to the bench the entire game. Enjoy watching on as we demonstrate how a proper team goes about its qooty.
Wouldn't be surprised if we rested a few of our stars. I myself have just come back from a leisurely walk in the park and two in one Sunday seems a bit much. You do have talented gardeners here though!

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S19 Round 6 - Gold City Royals vs Baghdad Bandits at The Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back