Official Match Thread S21 First Preliminary Final: Geelong Wolves vs East Side Hawks @ The Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

Excited+cat+is+excited+you+guys+loved+the+dog+thread+big_dc8b28_4283595.gif

I dunno what the relevance of this gif is, it just came up when i searched Excited Cat Gif...

The Geelong Wolves meet the East Side Hawks in the other, not MOTM preliminary final in what should be something akin to a qooty match. Now looking at the form of these two sides, the Wolves easily accounted for the Royals and the Hawks have eliminated the Furies and the Warriors; showing both sides know how the beat up on the lesser clubs in this league.

Funnily enough, The Wolves and Hawks have met 3 times in finals before, the with the Wolves holding a 2-1 advantage. In what would be considered as the most shocking, and informative research done in the SFA, this poster is certain that after looking at that data, the Hawks would be keen on evening that ledger.

For the players to watch section:

Geelong Wolves:

akkaps: He's actually won a grand final in the past week, and his experience is going to be invaluable for the Wolves... and by won i mean spectated.

SM: The Serial Melter would be keen on leading his team to glory with his soft as butter ways.

The Droid Dude who's name i can't remember: He's a star, mainly because he referenced the simpsons a few times.

TurtleBots gets a mention for some seriously quality avatar game.

East Side Hawks

Brown Bottle: Is probably still a gun. Well i hope the Hawks haven't ruined him.

The Filth Wizard: This is an obligatory admin mention so i don't get blacklisted from the committee. Could have a big say in persuading the simmers to look favorably on the Hawks this week.

Mr Eagle: He is an Eagle, which out of all the birds species in this world, i'd picture them to be the most skilled at Qooty.

Tayl0r: Could really come back to haunt her old team, which i hope she does as it would be very funny.

Anyway, prediction wise, i'm going to have to go with the Hawks by about 2.3 points with a suspicious point penalty late in the 4th causing this.

akkaps: He's actually won a grand final in the past week, and his experience is going to be invaluable for the Wolves... and by won i mean spectated.
It's called taking one for the team.
#OneTrueCaptain

Add this to the Sunrisers winning the IPL last night.

Neither do I. That's why I'm up at 120 in the morning in my match thread talking to someone that isn't meant to be part of this thread.

It's been riveting as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S21 First Preliminary Final: Geelong Wolves vs East Side Hawks @ The Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

Back