Official Match Thread S22 Second Semi Final: Las Vegas Bears vs West Coast Wonders at Stadium of the Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You can face your demons after your mad Monday session.
Ah yes, Mad Monday. Still a few weeks away though, and we won't be playing any qooty that day.

I know this. Dingster seemed to think we would be facing the Demons on Monday for some odd reason.
odd indeed. Only good teams make it to PF week.
Be sure to grab your complimentary Mad Monday starter kit from the lobby on Sunday.

Our parting gift as we end your title defence.... Not including the post-victory sodomy of course :thumbsu:

do it for ant bear.PNG
giphy.gif

odd indeed. Only good teams make it to PF week.
Be sure to grab your complimentary Mad Monday starter kit from the lobby on Sunday.

Our parting gift as we end your title defence.... Not including the post-victory sodomy of course :thumbsu:
I lost you after the second sentence.

Are you saying that extraordinarily great teams don't make it to the preliminary finals and only 'good' teams do?

I'm pretty sure that you are a little bit mixed up there if that's the case.

I know this. Dingster seemed to think we would be facing the Demons on Monday for some odd reason.
I said 'your demons.' You must have taken a knock to the head last week.

Are you saying that extraordinarily great teams don't make it to the preliminary finals and only 'good' teams do?
You're neither though. Sorry, not sorry.

#doitforantbear

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S22 Second Semi Final: Las Vegas Bears vs West Coast Wonders at Stadium of the Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

Back