Official Match Thread S22 Second Semi Final: Las Vegas Bears vs West Coast Wonders at Stadium of the Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

I said 'your demons.' You must have taken a knock to the head last week.
Well yeah, they are our Demons because we owned them on Sunday.

#wonderswinfinals

We've still got their measure this season Bears!

Smash these Wonders out of finals and there will be an endless supply of boobz, booze and pingas come Monday!

Just like last season right? ;)

Meh, only the Blunders.
Wake me up when our game thread with the Royals is up.

#doitforantbear

Sure, it'll be a long sleep though seeing you won't be playing them until most likely March/April next year.

Hopefully you'll feel refreshed and willing to tackle all of life problems.

Im no alias, how offensive. So deluded has to blame an alias. So sad.

When i take office, all the aliases are going to be deported on day one.

You'd get my vote if it meant i'd never have to read another post from an alias again.

President Drumpf? Really? A new level of low I never thought the Bears would tread to. A disgrace.

It's going to be a long week.

At least we have the Royals... umm... let me rephrase, it's going to be a long fortnight.

Poor soul, actually thinks the Wonders stand a chance

#doitforantbear Ant Bear

Oh Gero, don't be delusional, just be happy you're able to share a field with us during a final. Many clubs would kill to be in your situation, being apart of history as we truly cement ourselves as the most successful club in the league.

You should be happy you have a bit part role in that. :)

Think you're thinking of something else

Probably, i know nothing of NFL.

Sure, it'll be a long sleep though seeing you won't be playing them until most likely March/April next year.

Hopefully you'll feel refreshed and willing to tackle all of life problems.

You'd get my vote if it meant i'd never have to read another post from an alias again.

It's going to be a long week.

At least we have the Royals... umm... let me rephrase, it's going to be a long fortnight.

Oh Gero, don't be delusional, just be happy you're able to share a field with us during a final. Many clubs would kill to be in your situation, being apart of history as we truly cement ourselves as the most successful club in the league.

You should be happy you have a bit part role in that. :)

Probably, i know nothing of NFL.
Don't multiquote dude, it'll only confuse them..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not sure DemonJim's ego could handle a better player coming through taking his position
To be fair I'm a better RR or Rover.

How many club best and fairests have you won?

To be fair I'm a better RR or Rover.

How many club best and fairests have you won?
We really going to get into this? The amount of B&F's you've won doesn't impress me. Obviously you've been in the league longer then I have. You really should be playing for the Roys...

ps. To answer your question, I have won 1 B&F, and that was in just my second season of the SFA. After my game last weekend, wouldn't be surprised if I add a 2nd flag to these personal accolades of mine

You guys are making me wish ClarkeM was here.
You wash your mouth out...

(you are right though)

I lost you after the second sentence.

Are you saying that extraordinarily great teams don't make it to the preliminary finals and only 'good' teams do?

I'm pretty sure that you are a little bit mixed up there if that's the case.
Confirmed. JT_the_Man (why do you need to validate your gender I wonder?) is not a smart man.

Just like last season right? ;)
Always living in the past. Anything beyond this current season doesn't mean too much. Except for personal achievement. ;)

We really going to get into this? The amount of B&F's you've won doesn't impress me. Obviously you've been in the league longer then I have. You really should be playing for the Roys...

ps. To answer your question, I have won 1 B&F, and that was in just my second season of the SFA. After my game last weekend, wouldn't be surprised if I add a 2nd flag to these personal accolades of mine
I'm not impressed that you happened to luck into a side that won from 8th.(?)

Could do this all day sweetheart.

#doitforantbear

Last edited:
I'm not impressed that you just called me sweetheart
I don't care. I shall call you what I wish.
It matters little though, as the pain when you lose against us this week and are eliminated from finals will be more than enough to impress me at you being unimpressed. :)

It will be...

bruce-delish-628.gif

Sorry i have a moral high-ground against spam that i need to take.

So basically you are saying if you don't have anything worthwhile to contribute, don't say anything at all?

This would expain why the Wonders have so little activity.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S22 Second Semi Final: Las Vegas Bears vs West Coast Wonders at Stadium of the Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

Back