Official Match Thread S22 Second Semi Final: Las Vegas Bears vs West Coast Wonders at Stadium of the Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

Always living in the past. Anything beyond this current season doesn't mean too much. Except for personal achievement. ;)

Whilst it has some relevance i'm going to bleed it dry. ;)

That said, i do agree we don't need to worry about S23-24 onwards yet.

I'm not impressed that you happened to luck into a side that won from 8th.(?)

Could do this all day sweetheart.

#doitforantbear

We were 5th coming into that finals series snookums.

Should have been 4th but i was enjoying the tribunal a bit too much.

So basically you are saying if you don't have anything worthwhile to contribute, don't say anything at all?

This would expain why the Wonders have so little activity.

More **** reading 6 posts that can be condensed into 1 via a multiquote.

This league cares about post counts way too much.

Whilst it has some relevance i'm going to bleed it dry. ;)

That said, i do agree we don't need to worry about S23-24 onwards yet.
Well I shall use the more relevant thrashing we gave you earlier in the season... even if you take both scores from the 2 games this season and add them together... we still win the aggregate.

We were 5th coming into that finals series snookums.

Should have been 4th but i was enjoying the tribunal a bit too much.
Hence why I put a (?) after it... A bit tender are we?
Couldn't quite do it from 6th place? I've been in a team that's done that. Just missed out on the Mobbs that year too :( I hate you lanky_wes

Well I shall use the more relevant thrashing we gave you earlier in the season... even if you take both scores from the 2 games this season and add them together... we still win the aggregate.

Cute, but minor rounds mean much less then finals.

Hence why I put a (?) after it... A bit tender are we?
Couldn't quite do it from 6th place? I've been in a team that's done that. Just missed out on the Mobbs that year too :( I hate you lanky_wes

Just making sure you're not giving us too much credit.

We would have if the other sides in the league weren't as shit as they were though, but we've upped the ante this season by finishing 7th. I don't think i'll have the Mobbs stolen from me though :(

I guess I didn't learn my quoting skills from you Papa...

...hang on, you're not Papa!
I did quote your bloody post... it wouldn't allow me to quote nothing you cheat!

I did quote your bloody post... it wouldn't allow me to quote nothing you cheat!

Oh, you quoted THAT post!

I thought my masturbating had proved a point. Wasn't sure what other than maybe I'm a massive w-anchor...

I'm gonna hijack your silly hashtag Bears. After the poor treatment he received last week, I feel we should #doitforcraffles #WondersWinFinals #ByeByeBears

Your attempts to still be a Bear are pathetic. You have sipped the sweet nectar and now want to replicate it in your new unloving home.

You are a lot of things Matthew, but I didn't think I could apply homesick plagiarist... until now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Doesn't even make sense.

#wonderswinfinals

So much to learn...

7877829-A-dad-and-his-son-are-talking-and-laughing-while-resting-in-the-summer-park-Stock-Photo.jpg

Your attempts to still be a Bear are pathetic. You have sipped the sweet nectar and now want to replicate it in your new unloving home.

You are a lot of things Matthew, but I didn't think I could apply homesick plagiarist... until now.
I don't appreciate the use of my full name there, brahjtholomew

Also, this "trying to be a bear" schtick you've stuck to for the last few match ups is getting old dude. I'll always have fond memories of our romantic walks down the strip, but I needed a career rejuvenation, and I got it at The Wonders. Time you stepped up your bantz game matey. Throw something new at me that might pique my interest eh?

This is the former bear that left after a tantrum or am I thinking of someone else?

This is the former bear that left after a tantrum or am I thinking of someone else?
Tantrum? Is that how they've labelled it? sneaky bit of history revisionism there I see.

I was shitty at a pair of fellow Bears posters at the time, as well as disillusioned with the club and SFA as a whole. Seeked out a change and bam. SFA career revived. What's the big deal?

Jeez I'm beginning to see why you left Loss Vegas _MKMatty
I get it tbh. I mean it sucks losing a prodigal talent like myself, it would hurt them more than it hurt me to leave my first club. Figured they would have moved on by now though.

Are there any former bears that didn't leave in a tantrum?
Quivorir didn't. It was more akin to the worlds saddest and most pathetic coup attempts in history ;)
Tantrum? Is that how they've labelled it? sneaky bit of history revisionism there I see.

I was shitty at a pair of fellow Bears posters at the time, as well as disillusioned with the club and SFA as a whole. Seeked out a change and bam. SFA career revived. What's the big deal?
Unwad your panties. It was merely a question bro.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S22 Second Semi Final: Las Vegas Bears vs West Coast Wonders at Stadium of the Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

Back