Official Match Thread S22 SWEET FA GRAND FINAL - LAS VEGAS BEARS VS DRAGONS FFC @ SFA Park

Who will win the S22 Grand Final?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

We'll need someone in-bedded into their society to adjudicate such an epic fight...You can pick up your umpiring outfit at 6!

threesome-sleeping-people-people-three-generic-image_e134f3fa-456f-11e5-a8da-005056b4648e.jpg

?

So we calling the whole thing off? after-all I speak English and you and Beng speak whatevathefushese

Officially? Not til' next week.

The internet seems to have no issue with my broken dialect though, it does prefer yours though. If there's one thing I can believe in, it's the Internet.

The Doctor can have FF. (If Matera's twin will allow it.)

I've already experienced the highs and lows of that position.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ooh yeah, I 'member!
15035638_359627904371348_4127022100357578752_n.jpg
And I've been caught just behind the Mobbs winner twice.
I'm doubting I will be able to get one of those.

And I've been caught just behind the Mobbs winner twice.
I'm doubting I will be able to get one of those.

You just gotta believe and keep slamming your head against those barriers man! Theres always next year for you guys to win a premiership!

You just gotta believe and keep slamming your head against those barriers man! Theres always next year for you guys to win a premiership!
Oh I've already got two premiership medals

Officially? Not til' next week.

The internet seems to have no issue with my broken dialect though, it does prefer yours though. If there's one thing I can believe in, it's the Internet.
'Til.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S22 SWEET FA GRAND FINAL - LAS VEGAS BEARS VS DRAGONS FFC @ SFA Park

Back