Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 10 - Dragons FFC v Las Vegas Bears @ Ljp86's Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

Correct like AFL
I listen to a podcast to keep a finger on the pulse.
Haven’t watched it weekly since the attitude era

The last 6-8 weeks has been some of the best weekly content the WWE has done since the Attitude Era.

I am very hyped for ‘Mania today!!!

Millky95 Art Vandelay_ & anyone else who is interested— my predictions for Night 1

Becky over Rhea
Awesome Truth win Raw Tag, New Catch Republic win Smackdown tag
Andrade turns on Rey Mysterio
Jey Uso over Jimmy Uso
Jade, Bianca & Naomi defeat Damage Control
Gunther over Sami
The Bloodline over Cody/Seth
Same but swap Rhea over Becky because Bayley wins tomorrow and they'll want 1 heel 1 face champ. Also gives us Liv vs Rhea going forward

Correct like AFL
I listen to a podcast to keep a finger on the pulse.
Haven’t watched it weekly since the attitude era
Same. I got interested when AEW started and then I saw the clips of it and just... not for me

Now I follow a podcast or two and just watch matches on certain PPVs that I care about

What are you doing there Dingster

Also looks like Gralin in red has just realised he’s at the wrong game.
Confused Tbs Network GIF by The Detour

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's game day, Bears! Today, we're heading into enemy territory to take on the Dragons. Let's cut off their wings, extinguish their flame, and topple the Supersuns empire. So don't be late as the plane leaves soon, and don't worry, there's plenty of booze and drugs on board, just make sure you save some for the victory celebration afterwards!

View attachment 1952405

View attachment 1952404

Art Vandelay_ Cap Chipmunk CountryLad Dingster Electronic_Renaissance Fizzler Grin guero HawkPatrol I Dont Care Jezmiester40 JoseMourinho JoshWoodenSpoon kane249 Matera92 Millky95 Muddiemoose MWPP RonnieRaven RookiePick Senor M Shadow Man Tandy Test Tickle Tommycash
That plane does not seem very aerodynamic.

Full of smelly Bear gas, probably helps it float somehow.
Ah. So it's a Bear Blimp. Notoriously a very safe form of transportation.

KO seems likely, think the rest of WM follows the script going forward. Bloodline win tonight, and so on and so on.

Does Priest cash in tonight after the match, tomorrow or on Raw?

Your LG sounds even more complicated than the Phoenix one was

No wonder Pie 4 Life went running for cover
In continuing with my great run of health lately, I caught gastro the last few days so have been out of it. That was after I sprained my ankle so went to the doctor to get an ultrasound, at which point the doctor - who was coughing up a storm - decided to pass on what was obviously gastro. It's been a fun week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back