Official Match Thread S22 SWEET FA GRAND FINAL - LAS VEGAS BEARS VS DRAGONS FFC @ SFA Park

Who will win the S22 Grand Final?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

You don't know what I dream about!
You're just a lonely man to assume so.

eb529ea478b97c63fc61bbed97937e8c.jpg
Don't pretend you don't tell me about them every morning.

For all those wondering after listening to the podcast, RU_'s dog finished second after getting checked and powering home. We all then went to bed and listened to the podcast whilst pleasuring ourselves over how wonderful I was.

For all those wondering after listening to the podcast, RU_'s dog finished second after getting checked and powering home. We all then went to bed and listened to the podcast whilst pleasuring ourselves over how wonderful I was.
The image of you, Matera and Milky in bed. Should we be aroused or scarred for life?

The image of you, Matera and Milky in bed. Should we be aroused or scarred for life?
Dont be afraid of these strange new feelings. Let them flow...

Don't pretend you don't tell me about them every morning.
You clarifying that confirms your little spoon status ;)

I was wondering what Matera meant when he said wear you like 'a glove' on Sunday.:eek:
It's his turn... By the way, if he's walking a little gingerly today...

It's his turn... By the way, if he's walking a little gingerly today...

Dick chafing is an under reported issue.
#DicksoutforMatera

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Marlowe when's the Royals B&F happening?

This season it will be a private gathering - invitation only, in an undisclosed location at an undiscovered time. There will be a password, and you'll need a black robe and one these to enter:

eyes-wide-shut-mask-tom-cruise.jpg

This season it will be a private gathering - invitation only, in an undisclosed location at an undiscovered time. There will be a password, and you'll need a black robe and one these to enter:

eyes-wide-shut-mask-tom-cruise.jpg

I just found one of those lying around in this thread.

What time?

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S22 SWEET FA GRAND FINAL - LAS VEGAS BEARS VS DRAGONS FFC @ SFA Park

Back