Official Match Thread S22 SWEET FA GRAND FINAL - LAS VEGAS BEARS VS DRAGONS FFC @ SFA Park

Who will win the S22 Grand Final?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

only briefly. Dropped my stack pretty quickly. Seems even when the races at Dubbo are rigged, I still can't pick a winner.
Landed about 13/15 serious bets last night. Ended up a couple hundred up. Sale R12 - Cookie Rose was huge overs at $13. Should have loaded more up, was really confident.

Landed about 13/15 serious bets last night. Ended up a couple hundred up. Sale R12 - Cookie Rose was huge overs at $13. Should have loaded more up, was really confident.
nice work. More days like that and we can give up working. haha. I was $400 up the other night. Got 25% of a tri with a $10 placegetter.

All happening here at SFA Park.

Mrs Cammo and I have just enjoyed the neutral SFA cheerleaders strutting their stuff in their final practice session.

giphy%2016_zps1pzidnju.gif

nice work. More days like that and we can give up working. haha. I was $400 up the other night. Got 25% of a tri with a $10 placegetter.
Was contemplating right before my last win which was about $5.50 to drop the bank I'd made on it. Bitched out though. :p

Haha... I done that a couple times. Too nervewracking. Nice when it actually comes off though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just mowed the lawn with my one pack mankini. I am pretty sure the 80 year old woman across the road suffered a heart attack as there were 2 ambulances.

Taxpayers dollars saved there.
So what you're saying is you're really offering a community service?

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S22 SWEET FA GRAND FINAL - LAS VEGAS BEARS VS DRAGONS FFC @ SFA Park

Back