Official Match Thread S24 Round 16 - Baghdad Bombers vs Fighting Furies at Abdu Prison

What will Sterge do in retirement?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Just for you old buddy! :)

images

397406_207216dd9bb1272908922e0236a753ee.png

Fighting Furies Season 24 Round 16 Official Team Sheet:

B: Stevi_Tigers - EvenExhale - akkaps
HB: manangatang - Helen Wheels - rfctigerarmy
C: Nuffers - JackNah_8 - footy_fumbler
HF: Michaels - Shadow Man - Tarkyn_24
F: TJASTA - Wacky Tiger - _Cayz_
R: This Is Anfield - Sterge - NaturalDisaster

INT: tigland - Grockadoc

Changes:

No changes

Thats me done, its been a pleasure furies

Drops mic​
You really are a genuine ******* aren't you campaigner. I don't tell the furies what to do, if they want to post they will post. Your team is chock full of shit birds and boring campaigners it's a wonder anyone wants to post against you at all. The match thread was posted late on Monday and before it's even match thread day you are crying about a boycott, **** off back to pretending to be 15 and fantasising about models. I handed my resignation to hate yesterday and the team sheet will be my last post publicly in a sweet fa match thread.

tl;dr go **** yourself harolad

You really are a genuine ******* aren't you campaigner. I don't tell the furies what to do, if they want to post they will post. Your team is chock full of shit birds and boring campaigners it's a wonder anyone wants to post against you at all. The match thread was posted late on Monday and before it's even match thread day you are crying about a boycott, **** off back to pretending to be 15 and fantasising about models. I handed my resignation to hate yesterday and the team sheet will be my last post publicly in a sweet fa match thread.

You melting?

Talking to yourself again mate?

Go attend to your creme brûlée you pole smoker

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who wrote this? It looks like HaroLad did, but it feels like Sterge did.

You are the only semi-intelligent fury in this thread.

I think Sterge wrote it as a love letter just for you but you've published it as your own work.
That's plagiarism.
And, yes, I'm the only semi-intelligent Fury here.
The others are highly intelligent.
I came bottom of the class.

HaroLad

Why would a middle aged man like yourself pretend to be a mere teen on an Internet forums? Have the federal police knocked on your door yet?
I’m at school right now mate.

How are the models?

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S24 Round 16 - Baghdad Bombers vs Fighting Furies at Abdu Prison

Back