Official Match Thread S28 Second Preliminary Final - Mount Buller Demons v Sin City Swamprats @ Snow Dome (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

Far Kern I swear to ******* god, tell me you're not leaving now
Nah, the only two things I’ve ever been serious about on the SFA is that I will only stay Captain while I have to and that I will never leave the Rats.

Hurry up and stop being twelve.

Spewing. I was just trying to figure out what type of dinosaur I would want to be.

Not that you would know I guess.
This bloke would be me.
giant-triceratops-dinosaur-cardboard-stand-up-1.jpg

If I were a dinosaur I'd probably want to be a pterodactyl, when we learnt about dinosaurs in Primary School I thought they were pretty cool
They are the best dinosaurs in my opinion. Imagine if they were still alive today, just roaming around the skies and randomly just picking people up and ripping their heads off before flying away with their corpse.

For me, this is what made Jurassic World watchable.

Vegetarian... plus, extinct.
Well unless I put a crocodile there was a big chance of being extinct :p
I was thinking more along the lines of short , stocky and angry ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No. Birds are dinosaurs. Not relatives or descendants, but dinosaurs.

Yes but they are not very exciting.
Well other than the Parrot my uncle had that continually told everyone to **** off. When you are a kid it is a very mystical thing to hear a bird dropping F bombs every few seconds :cool:
Lyrebirds are cool I suppose given they have great mimicking abilities.

Should be obvious but for the facts will call on manangatang
Our team can only verify claims made by posters. I’m going to have to rely on google for the answer here...

I think ‘Drake’ is the answer. Does that sound right?

82D86298-3E77-42F1-A9B7-47C44F51C11D.jpeg

Well other than the Parrot my uncle had that continually told everyone to fu** off. When you are a kid it is a very mystical thing to hear a bird dropping F bombs every few seconds :cool:
Does anyone else remember parrot from back in the early days of BigFooty?

I wonder if that’s where they learned it?

Does anyone else remember parrot from back in the early days of BigFooty?

I wonder if that’s where they learned it?

Now there was a name I was trying not to remember. Hard work being a mod in the parrot days.

Well other than the Parrot my uncle had that continually told everyone to fu** off. When you are a kid it is a very mystical thing to hear a bird dropping F bombs every few seconds :cool:
lol. Yes they are. The birds here talk to each other constantly and tell me what’s going on...

I spotted a gigantic red bellied black snake last week, twenty metres from where my neighbour and I were working, because I knew the birdies were saying “danger on the ground”.

lol. Yes they are. The birds here talk to each other constantly and tell me what’s going on...

I spotted a gigantic red bellied black snake last week, twenty metres from where my neighbour and I were working, because I knew the birdies were saying “danger on the ground”.
I believe the politically correct descriptor is “women”.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S28 Second Preliminary Final - Mount Buller Demons v Sin City Swamprats @ Snow Dome (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back