Official Match Thread S28 Second Preliminary Final - Mount Buller Demons v Sin City Swamprats @ Snow Dome (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

lol. Yes they are. The birds here talk to each other constantly and tell me what’s going on...

I spotted a gigantic red bellied black snake last week, twenty metres from where my neighbour and I were working, because I knew the birdies were saying “danger on the ground”.
True. I hate to say it as a Bomber fan but I am fond of my Magpie family and their morning warble.

Are you telling me this bloke can sing ?
muscovy-duck-cairina-moschata-male-drake-BDY3TJ.jpg
Probably as well as or slightly better than this guy...

1575446253320.png

Did you mean wobble?
I am talking about Magpies with feathers that live in trees so no ...:p
I could get in trouble if I start talking about how much birds wobble ......

I am talking about Magpies with feathers that live in trees so no ...:p
I could get in trouble if I start talking about how much birds wobble ......
We’re entering Cosby territory here. Let’s whack it into reverse.

That guy was totally emotionally unsupportive and if I were his partner I’d leave his cold ass.
*Significant other walks out*
I should really look for her...
*Significant other returns*
**** yeah, beer time bitch

The Maggies are the boss. You know so much about what is happening by paying attention to them.
I like how they recognise those who they see in their territory all the time and just go about their day like you are not there.

*Significant other walks out*
I should really look for her...
*Significant other returns*
fu** yeah, beer time bitch
He’s just banking on her not returning before the sun comes up isn’t he? Because that’s when he can completely just check out mentally.

Such a campaigner.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He’s just banking on her not returning before the sun comes up isn’t he? Because that’s when he can completely just check out mentally.

Such a campaigner.
I’d like to see how he goes in a head to head with Glenn Campbell.

That bloke leaves his partner, they don’t believe him so they spend their lunch time trying to call him.

My favourite part though is where they both then write a song about what dicks they’ve been and make their millions.

Funny when they leave you alone but swoop strangers.
We have just over 200 acres so there are a few families around the place. The ones close to the house know us. The others down the back paddock not so much . Have to keep an eye on them. Even our cats know to keep out of their way when they are outside. :cool:

Agreed!! 2019 had some belters...

:cool::thumbsu:

Hmmn .. I thought the first song was called Bloodied and the second Reptilian. Both would fit, but alas neither was pleasing to the year.

I need to update the number of facial injuries I record in my name. Copped a couple on Sunday and it seems I have copped another today.

My favourite dino is the Muttaburrasaurus.

They’re smart.

Listen to the birdies, they tell you stuff.
The chickens used to tell us when foxes where around.
Best move I made was building the new chicken run along the side of the paddock where I have ewes and lambs as I have my Alpaca weathers Moe, Larry and Curly. Alpacas , best thing ever for keeping foxes away.

Hmmn .. I thought the first song was called Bloodied and the second Reptilian. Both would fit, but alas neither was pleasing to the year.

I need to update the number of facial injuries I record in my name. Copped a couple on Sunday and it seems I have copped another today.

My favourite dino is the Muttaburrasaurus.
Muttaburrasaurus, lol why? Plus, it would not have looked like a lizard and would have had feathers and been much more colourful...

The chickens used to tell us when foxes where around.
Best move I made was building the new chicken run along the side of the paddock where I have ewes and lambs as I have my Alpaca weathers Moe, Larry and Curly. Alpacas , best thing ever for keeping foxes away.
How fency to you have to be with Alpacas? Not very I would guess.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S28 Second Preliminary Final - Mount Buller Demons v Sin City Swamprats @ Snow Dome (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back