Official Match Thread S28 Second Preliminary Final - Mount Buller Demons v Sin City Swamprats @ Snow Dome (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

Here, I'll help you out
Sparkle uses an anagram maker to cheat at scrabble

I most certainly do not.

I did accidentally click on a hint for my second turn, hence the strange word

SarahSmiles must have swallowed a dictionary as a child, because some of these words he's playing are absolute nonsense
Just chuck tiles at the board until the word power meter is filled up

I'm certain that's what you're doing after that 38-point word you played
What you don't use "roid" in day to day life?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Boom Sparkle "Vex" for 51 on a double
Um, seriously. As your captain I’m just super happy that you two nerds are friendly and stuff.

As future captain what the **** do you think you’re doing?

This guy needs to be drunk with his mates not getting nerdy with you.

Boom Sparkle "Vex" for 51 on a double

See now if we take out all the stupid words you're playing and make it a contest with only normal words I'd be smashing it.

Unfortunately it's not and I'm losing 182-82

Um, seriously. As your captain I’m just super happy that you two nerds are friendly and stuff.

As future captain what the fu** do you think you’re doing?

This guy needs to be drunk with his mates not getting nerdy with you.
Well nothing good happens on a Wednesday night so we decided to play scrabble.

Well nothing good happens on a Wednesday night so we decided to play scrabble.

Yeah everything's closed on a Wednesday night, thought I'd stay in and keep my mind sharp

If it's this time on Saturday night and I'm still playing scrabble with SarahSmiles then you're free to give me and Sarah a spray

Yeah everything's closed on a Wednesday night, thought I'd stay in and keep my mind sharp

If it's this time on Saturday night and I'm still playing scrabble with SarahSmiles then you're free to give me and Sarah a spray
Saturday night I'm seeing come from away, Sunday night I've got a party and them am staying at a mates place. I'll be fulfilling Far Kern's wishes. You'll be the one copping a spray

Please don’t say “keep my mind sharp” for at least another three years.

Chick
Hottie
OMG
You are incredible
May I touch you

Not quite.

I've been playing words like 'Tug', 'Tuck' and 'Bear' while SarahSmiles keeps pulling out rubbish like 'Roid' and 'Vex'

Remove this Banner Ad

Back