Official Match Thread S29 Round 5 Mount Buller Demons vs West Coast Wonders at SFA Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Any of them from the North Board surely they are easier to sign then the GWS Board, that was hard work
Research young fella, do your research.

Not from the North board, no.

Maybe you could even ask Dingster himself?

My condolences to Proper Gander

Don't take it personally I actually don't hate you, plus I think your DP is one of the better ones on Bigfooty.

But it's not possible for me to go easy on you, see I love myself way to much and as soon as I see my reflection before the game and flex just a little bit... I become undefeatable.

You might want some tips in flexing from Tigerturbulance before you pop something and end up like U2

Which of our 20 players didn't post last week, friend?
Don't know, didn't look.

Plenty that I've never heard of and that haven't been seen this week.

Popping in for 1-4 posts a week doesn't make you an active poster either.

*shocked*

I politely ask for Mang to introduce the Dees' Rookies and this is what I get.

Pleasant of you to ask. Yes, thank you. I slept well untroubled by dreams, knowing full well we have two outstanding Rookies.

Sage.

We all worry there will be yet more "No. You's" from Mang.

What has happened to this guy? When I started here he was iconic, almost a name in someone's household.
Why are you posting like a 16 year old? Is everything OK at home?

Go your hardest. I’m not the one white knighting and pretending it’s beneath me to point out errors. Callums_Guns can handle himself just fine.
Just have a word behind closed doors will you?

Yes. Yes it does.
Looking forward to you explaining this like I explained the 1,000,000%.

If I posted 3 times a week, I would be rightly called out as an inactive.

Congratulations Bonz on your season so far, it's good to see you dominate in the ruck in the 1st 4 rounds - it's been a few season since the Wonders had a premier ruck

Look forward to seeing the battle with Proper Gander in the middle on Saturday night
Wot. Wots happening now?

Looking forward to you explaining this like I explained the 1,000,000%.

If I posted 3 times a week, I would be rightly called out as an inactive.
No you wouldn’t.

Unlike you, I don’t have to think of an example to shift the context of your critique. I just need Mobbs to come and explain whether he thinks that someone that posts 4 times a week, every week, in match threads is ‘inactive’.

Or more specifically to explain why you’re wrong.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only the best end out like U2tigers

We can banter as much you like, but like i said well done on your season thus far and i dont wish you end up like U2.
I wish him all the best in S30 at his new club and hope he can fix himself up

posts 4 times a week, every week,
Lets just see on this, shall we?

And you literally shifted the context of the critique. I said 1-4 times a week.

You've gone to 4 posts a week, every week.

Dis. A. Pointing.

Last edited:
Why are you posting like a 16 year old? Is everything OK at home?

I remember you as a solid, diligent, albeit prosaic, poster. Wtf happened? Please listen to the good and high minded advice from Elton Johns Wig and LIFT.

I remember you as a solid, diligent, albeit prosaic, poster. Wtf happened? Please listen to the good and high minded advice from Elton Johns Wig and LIFT.
He is not the Mang I remember, that's for sure.

It's currently paint by numbers stuff. Disappointing from a supposed league heavyweight. Maybe the BC has had more of a negative impact on him than I first thought.

No you wouldn’t.

Unlike you, I don’t have to think of an example to shift the context of your critique. I just need Mobbs to come and explain whether he thinks that someone that posts 4 times a week, every week, in match threads is ‘inactive’.

Or more specifically to explain why you’re wrong.

Mang! For the love of Far Kern please desist. Your grave is deep enough already.

Lets just see on this, shall we?

And you literally shifted the context of the critique. I said 1-4 times a week.

You've gone to 4 posts a week, every week.

Dis. A. Pointing.
4 is within 1-4. You set the boundaries yourself. You’re rattled here Elton. Sad to see.

You’re now using wtf. I think we need to send someone to check on you - it’s a cry for help.

You’re now using wtf. I think we need to send someone to check on you - it’s a cry for help.

I believe you are in need of a check-up from the neck-up. Hopefully Dr Jung52 is around to give you a 'd-b and jab'.

4 is within 1-4. You set the boundaries yourself. You’re rattled here Elton. Sad to see.
I gave a range, you set a definitive at the top end.

Don't be disingenuous, it doesn't become you.

I believe you are in need of a check-up from the neck-up. Hopefully Dr Jung52 is around to give you a 'd-b and jab'.
I diagnose you with second year identity crisis syndrome. I prescribe a good lay down and at least 1-2 good hard looks in the mirror.
I gave a range, you set a definitive at the top end.

Don't be disingenuous, it doesn't become you.
Don't set a range if you don't want to be proven wrong.

Don't set a range if you don't want to be proven wrong.
Use the range, not an absolute. I didn't give an absolute. You changed the argument, not me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S29 Round 5 Mount Buller Demons vs West Coast Wonders at SFA Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Back