Official Match Thread S29 Round 5 Mount Buller Demons vs West Coast Wonders at SFA Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Wow - rattled.
Not really. Continuing with the "rattled"theme. Are you morphing into Dumbarse before my very eyes. Now that would be sad.

You haven't been able to counter it.

Ridiculous argument to only quote the top number.

It's like saying here is a bunch of Muslims including some terrorists and you isloating them and going "look, they're all terrorists."

If you only use the top number, you are manipulating a data set to suit your argument.

Not really. Continuing with the "rattled"theme. Are you morphing into Dumbarse before my very eyes. Now that would be sad.

You haven't been able to counter it.

Ridiculous argument to only quote the top number.

It's like saying here is a bunch of Muslims including some terrorists and you isloating them and going "look, they're all terrorists."

If you only use the top number, you are manipulating a data set to suit your argument.
Sit down old man!

Congratulations Bonz on your season so far, it's good to see you dominate in the ruck in the 1st 4 rounds - it's been a few season since the Wonders had a premier ruck

Look forward to seeing the battle with Proper Gander in the middle on Saturday night
Wow.

I wake to such abuse.

CG, I play where my team needs me. I am a team player this season, repaying the faith.

Also I am most likely the best Ruck this game has seen the last half dozen seasons.

Wow.

I wake to such abuse.

CG, I play where my team needs me. I am a team player this season, repaying the faith.

Also I am most likely the best Ruck this game has seen the last half dozen seasons.

Don't be so humble. You're the greatest ruck in the history of SFA.

No you wouldn’t.

Unlike you, I don’t have to think of an example to shift the context of your critique. I just need Mobbs to come and explain whether he thinks that someone that posts 4 times a week, every week, in match threads is ‘inactive’.

Or more specifically to explain why you’re wrong.
Leave me in this, thanks!

Wow.

I wake to such abuse.

Not abuse, just want good things for you

You can't cry 1 day that your LG and Ant Bear took your glory away from you last season and now that we are all here together you play the team game

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I diagnose you with second year identity crisis syndrome. I prescribe a good lay down and at least 1-2 good hard looks in the mirror.

Don't set a range if you don't want to be proven wrong.

Gave the melt a 'like'. Some positive reinforcement is not amiss, given the sorrowful pickle Mang has found himself in.

He is not the Mang I remember, that's for sure.

It's currently paint by numbers stuff. Disappointing from a supposed league heavyweight. Maybe the BC has had more of a negative impact on him than I first thought.
You're right Mang is a shadow of his former self.

Maybe it's the drain of Demons captaincy, with Rookies not wanting to go there and all.

Bloodied52

What's 5 minus 2?

Well the standard reply is 3. However you have raised an interesting question. This concerns the variability between the rock solid gold quality of the 5 v the derisory asterisk laden rusty token 2.

You're right Mang is a shadow of his former self.

Maybe it's the drain of Demons captaincy, with Rookies not wanting to go there and all.

May need to look at your own back yard or EJW's black kettle, stop playing non-posters and include more rookies in your team to fill your team sheet

This is old news U2 from a few pages back regarding rookies

Not abuse, just want good things for you

You can't cry 1 day that your LG and Ant Bear took your glory away from you last season and now that we are all here together you play the team game
Everyone gets given Talking Points we have to stick to.

May need to look at your own back yard or EJW's black kettle, stop playing non-posters and include more rookies in your team to fill your team sheet

This is old news U2 from a few pages back regarding rookies
I'm only just catching up, and it's TRUE and relevant as ****. And you lot are a bit touchy about not being a club of choice for new players.

Maybe a re-brand is required for your team.

Last edited:
I'm only just catching up, and it's TRUE and relevant as fu**. And you love are a bit touchy about not being a club of choice for new players.

Maybe a re-brand is required for your team.

Aye Bono. No wonder Callums_Guns and Headless want out. All their current joint has to offer is the collective stench of old farts like DemonJim , DemonGym and DemonGymkhana.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S29 Round 5 Mount Buller Demons vs West Coast Wonders at SFA Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Back