Official Match Thread S29 Round 5 Mount Buller Demons vs West Coast Wonders at SFA Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Very shallow banter, old friend. Very shallow indeed. Go have a snooze.

I would, 'cept someone has to watch and make sure you don't get of your depth at the shallow end of the kiddies pool.

F**k. Or do not f**k. There is no w**k.
Oh I’ve missed you.

I would, 'cept someone has to watch and make sure you don't get of your depth at the shallow end of the kiddies pool.
Watching me swim in the ‘kiddies pool’ is a little bit Rolfy for my liking.

JT_the_Man even listed last on this. Wow.
It’s because I want to come off the bench but Dingster won’t let me because I’m too good.

This is his way of making me feel like I’m at one with the almighty pine.

Where is moginie ? iirc he is the one capable poster from the Dees.
I'm here! And looking for some sort of civilized conversation.

What are you currently listening to? I gave Ludovico Einaudi's Una Mattina a bit of a go over the weekend. Haven't listened to it for probably ten years. Certainly complements Penguin Cafe Orchestra.

It’s because I want to come off the bench but Dingster won’t let me because I’m too good.

This is his way of making me feel like I’m at one with the almighty pine.

Shows poor captaincy to keep your best players away from the most important positions.

Also, isn't Sab22 your co-captain? Talk about disrespect.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shows poor captaincy to keep your best players away from the most important positions.

To be fair, half of my teammates don't even know I'm on the list

What are you currently listening to? I gave Ludovico Einaudi's Una Mattina a bit of a go over the weekend. Haven't listened to it for probably ten years. Certainly complements Penguin Cafe Orchestra.
Da faq? TedDougChris I think one of yours got away again.

I'm here! And looking for some sort of civilized conversation.

Hi there.... not much new, mainly some old jazz plus Kronos quartet.

Sab22 was all for allowing me to ride the pine if it meant improved team performance.

Unfortunately it does not help the team to have a star player on the sidelines...

Sab22 was all for allowing me to ride the pine if it meant improved team performance.

Unfortunately it does not help the team to have a star player on the sidelines...

But what was their rationale for you?

EJW: No, honestly, I'm having a great time.

Narrator: EJW was not having a great time.
Still at your irrelevant best. Clinging on to a bench spot as a badge of honour.

You're the Lachie Henderson of the competition.

Most people don't know you're still on a list.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S29 Round 5 Mount Buller Demons vs West Coast Wonders at SFA Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Back