Official Match Thread S29 Round 5 Mount Buller Demons vs West Coast Wonders at SFA Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Has he? Must have missed it.

Too busy getting mass reactions to The Whine Room, where I interview people relevant in todays league. You're not on the list.

Don't miss this weeks episode with Noobz0r, out soon.

It's a nice thread, friend. I've enjoyed it. But please, open your eyes.

It must hurt to know that Headless has surpassed you based on wit, relevance and popularity within the Sweet FA.

Well, he’s always had you covered for wit and humour.
It must hurt you knowing you lot were too gormless and self occupied as a club to let a consistent Top 20 beez poster walk after one season.

I will finish top 10 beez again pal. No regret here.

Wouldn't be anywhere else.

Harvey Manfrenjensenden is a great example of a current day Demon player. It's where careers go to die.
I'm retiring because media couldn't possibly get any better than what I produced this season.

The good players go out on top.

Great! Thankfully that has absolutely zero impact on me, but I rate Cadaver and the Wonders need help, so I'm very happy for you.

We don't need help. We're just recruiting the leagues next Admin. I like having an admin on the list :)

It must hurt you knowing you lot were too gormless and self occupied as a club to let a consistent Top 20 beez poster walk after one season.

"The Demons are a powerhouse. The Wonders are a rabble. I want to help a struggling club."

It's a nice thread, friend. I've enjoyed it. But please, open your eyes.
Oh, they're open. And I'm just getting started.

Let me just say later this season, I reckon you'll struggle to get a seat.

Has he? Must have missed it.

Too busy getting mass reactions to The Whine Room, where I interview people relevant in todays league. You're not on the list.

Don't miss this weeks episode with Noobz0r, out soon.
WOW you forgot about the thread you produced that latched on to the success of my thread.

Imitation is the greatest form of flattery

"The Demons are a powerhouse. The Wonders are a rabble. I want to help a struggling club."
That was what, 3/4 seasons ago. Past tense now comrade.

The Demons WERE a powerhouse is present tense.

You've got Mang and......well, yeah, you've got Mang.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WOW you forgot about the thread you produced that latched on to the success of my thread.

Imitation is the greatest form of flattery
Anyone that doesn't punch out a lite thread for low hanging fruit isn't worth a pinch of salt around here.

That was what, 3/4 seasons ago. Past tense now comrade.

The Demons WERE a powerhouse is present tense.

You've got Mang and......well, yeah, you've got Mang.

Practically impossible to argue we were stronger then than now, but please, tell me how good we were several seasons ago.

What was it, 4 seasons ago? At the time, it was true. Demons had a good unit, Wonders needed help.

Now? Headless is shot, c2r is a parody of himself, Van Dyke has been missing for 4 seasons, and cooney goes wooooo, and that's it.

They're a joke.

Moving was the smartest thing I ever did.

You’d think so, but you were not missed. You were just a replaceable cog in the well oiled machine that is Mount Buller. That must hurt a self occupied top 20 Beez poster like yourself.

Headless, however, is not replaceable - He is MBD as much as MBD is him. That is the difference between you and Headless.

We have been looking to upgrade on Van_Dyke though. If you’ve got any lamp posts for sale, we’d happily trade up.

Practically impossible to argue we were stronger then than now, but please, tell me how good we were several seasons ago.
You can't be stronger now.

I'm gone.

Bake him away toys!!!

1582541732460.png

You’d think so, but you were not missed. You were just a replaceable cog in the well oiled machine that is Mount Buller. That must hurt a self occupied top 20 Beez poster like yourself.

Headless, however, is not replaceable - He is MBD as much as MBD is him. That is the difference between you and Headless.

We have been looking to upgrade on Van_Dyke though. If you’ve got any lamp posts for sale, we’d happily trade up.

I've someone for Van_Dyke, he's the closest thing to Van Dijk, so i'll happily trade.

A trip down memory lane. The Demons were my 1st match thread in the Sweet F.A., and I still remember this post today. It was sad to see Danger Zone fall away with real life issues, but this was a beauty.

1582541884951.png

Mt Buller Demons and the Snow Dome, now with 100% more fans.

All this sounds like the talk of a snake oil salesman.

Well apart from the Van_Dyke bit.

Ask my teammates if I'm self occupied. I'm no okey pal. I leave the arsehattery to others.

I've built a home and career at the Wonders. And I'm proud that with the core we have, we've built something special, and we will be #firsttosix

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S29 Round 5 Mount Buller Demons vs West Coast Wonders at SFA Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Back