Official Match Thread S29 Round 5 Mount Buller Demons vs West Coast Wonders at SFA Park

Remove this Banner Ad

I have never said this after a game of quoty before ... but I actually feel sad this wasn’t a draw. No one deserved to lose this. Well played Demons. Lost the game on the scoreboard but won a huge amount of respect through the week and playing #saturdaynightquoty.

Outstanding stuff Tarks

But congrats on the win Wonders (especially @Dingster( and thanks for the week both teams

And nevermind manangatang - I’ll get my own post footy/qooty pizza
Shame Proper Gander keeps underperforming as my SuperQoach captain.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Played like crap and posted worse but I must say this has been the most enjoyable Qooty week and frightening match I have had.

The Demons are absolute legends. Quality hilarious posting from all you folk all week.

As for our mob, aside from Sabby, it was the Vets and all the milestone folk who really got us over the line.

Ok moginie spin the Discs... drinks are on the House.

Last edited:
WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great game.

Superb week, what a way to honour milestones.

Congrats Demons, you were a massive part of this week. Hands down the best week I've had. Great spirit.

Good luck, hope to see you in finals.

I love these style of games, i've always thought that staggering the games would be great fun and involve heaps more players, Thursday night, Friday night, Saturday arvo, Saturday night and a double header Sunday arvo and Sunday twilight.
Awesome - make it happen Ant Bear.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S29 Round 5 Mount Buller Demons vs West Coast Wonders at SFA Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Back