Official Match Thread S30 Round 4 - Dragons FFC vs Sin City Swamprats at Ljp86's Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

So there's been some talk about Pizza Hut, and my two cents are that it's severely underrated. The base, crust and sauce at Pizza Hut are brilliant. And it's priced really competitively compared to the local shops. When I have pizza it's usually from the local shop, but Pizza Hut is pretty good too

Does anyone go to Domino's? I've seen their ads around but I haven't had a pizza from there. And if so, how does it compare to Pizza Hut?

Dominos is rubbish sorry.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Howdy Rats.

Think I met some of you already during the Port board scratch match against the Vamps.

Thought I'd bring a little wholesome homemade gift

View attachment 938936
Jokes on you our 3 biggest superstars aren't gonna eat that. You can take down the players around us but in the end myself, Nunez and Rich the babe Evans will still tear you to shreds!

pineapple does NOT belong on pizza, change my mind!

I may have opened a can of worms here...
Enjoy getting sniped off the ball on Sunday xoxo

(Log in to remove this ad.)

. akkaps
05. edgie
1. Far Kern
2. jackster83
4. MannumPower
7. LukeParkerno1
8. Leviathan Pie
9. Kirkswan
12. projectv
13. Sparkle
14. GotTheGoodes
17. philreich
18. Nunez
22. GremioPower
23. haydo
26. Quadzilla
31. Rich the babe Evans
32. sataris
35. Plugger35
36. SarahSmiles
45. ant555
64. Firestarter
69. Ant Bear
88. Power Raid

Hmmm probably should have done this a little earlier in the day but just like Will Day's inevitable rising star nomination, better late than never. We've got the Dragons this week who are basically the Vampires - Millky95. Go easy on them, they just lost to the Bombers. This week we should focus on the facts and talk about just how good our squad has been this season.

Fun fact #1: In every game that he's played, projectv averages a whopping 2 goals from an average 73% game time! That's amazing!

. akkaps
05. edgie
1. Far Kern
2. jackster83
4. MannumPower
7. LukeParkerno1
8. Leviathan Pie
9. Kirkswan
12. projectv
13. Sparkle
14. GotTheGoodes
17. philreich
18. Nunez
22. GremioPower
23. haydo
26. Quadzilla
31. Rich the babe Evans
32. sataris
35. Plugger35
36. SarahSmiles
45. ant555
64. Firestarter
69. Ant Bear
88. Power Raid

Hmmm probably should have done this a little earlier in the day but just like Will Day's inevitable rising star nomination, better late than never. We've got the Dragons this week who are basically the Vampires - Millky95. Go easy on them, they just lost to the Bombers. This week we should focus on the facts and talk about just how good our squad has been this season.

Fun fact #1: In every game that he's played, projectv averages a whopping 2 goals from an average 73% game time! That's amazing!
Make sure you and projectv play on someone like Bradesmaen or VandoHawk . Give the fans back home something to cheer for

Yeah hi... just responding to the notification, I've been pissed off for the last three months. I'm gonna go again.
Great to have you back! I have one question? Do you have any feelings about this? Preferably negative ones...

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S30 Round 4 - Dragons FFC vs Sin City Swamprats at Ljp86's Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

Back