Official Match Thread S30 Round 5: Roys FFC vs Dragons FFC at The BJO

Remove this Banner Ad

I like Freo. :(
giphy.gif

Oh, 😆 I thought you said ‘beat up’. That wouldn’t be very much in the team spirit.
But we’ll do that on Sunday. To all you gorillas. 🥰
Least it was beat up and not beat "off".

I mean I guess that would still be in team spirit :think:

Oh, 😆 I thought you said ‘beat up’. That wouldn’t be very much in the team spirit.
But we’ll do that on Sunday. To all you gorillas. 🥰
So I popped in and caught the end of the Roys training session this week. I must say their methods seem a little unorthodox...
20200828_212657.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is it rigged like qooty? philreich abuses his power among other things.
Not at all - my team is fully accepting of the fact that the beatings will continue until morale improves.

Two gay golfers are out playing a round one day (as opposed to playing around - that comes later......), when suddenly a stray ball lands in front of them. One of them immediately has an evil thought, and says to his mate, "I say Cyril, I've got an idea. Why don't you lie down, and when the owner of this ball comes to hit his next shot, I'll tell him that his ball hit you in the head, and we're going to sue him for every cent he has."

Cyril clearly likes the idea, and instantly lies prostrate on the ground. Seconds later, the ball's owner shows up, and is about to hit his next shot, when the gay guy appears from behind a tree and says," Look what your ball did to my friend: we're gonna sue you."

Unimpressed, the man says, "Yeah? Well you can kiss my arse."

Overcome with excitement, the gay guy rushes over to his mate and says, "Cyril get up - he's gonna settle out of court."
Am I stupid and can't see what makes this funny? Or is it just not a funny joke?

Quite possible the answer to both these questions is yes.

Tried making a cocktail that I haven't made yet, the Martinez. It's the father of the Martini and was invented in the 1800's.

1 and half shots of Gin and Sweet Vermouth, 1/4 shot of Maraschino liquer and a few dashes of orange bitters.

Going down a treat right now.

Tried making a cocktail that I haven't made yet, the Martinez. It's the father of the Martini and was invented in the 1800's.

1 and half shots of Gin and Sweet Vermouth, 1/4 shot of Maraschino liquer and a few dashes of orange bitters.

Going down a treat right now.
Sounds ****ing nice!

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S30 Round 5: Roys FFC vs Dragons FFC at The BJO

Remove this Banner Ad

Back