Official Match Thread S30 Round 5: Roys FFC vs Dragons FFC at The BJO

Remove this Banner Ad

Am I stupid and can't see what makes this funny? Or is it just not a funny joke?

Quite possible the answer to both these questions is yes.

No it just isn't a funny one. Can't win them all, I guess.

The answer lies in the fact that the gay guy is more than happy to kiss his arse, it's a win for him. It is funny in it's context.

not really...

Ah yes, the Coney Island Karens.

View attachment 947972

What a week it was with them. It was fun in the same way that a colonoscopy performed with a shovel is fun.
I once watched parliamentary question time at 2am. It wasn't exciting, but it was better than this week's match thread

I once watched parliamentary question time at 2am. It wasn't exciting, but it was better than this week's match thread
Have they tried the old "accuse the opposition team of being boring even though they aren't contributing anything" schtick yet?

Geez, tipping 18 or 19 degrees in Victoria tomorrow, we'll have to get the ice vest down to the BJO.
I might need the long sleeves.

I thought it was good.. everyone is different;)
In late news, members of the SFA Association of Pessimists are now safe and well. They set out yesterday morning on their annual hike, however somewhere along the line, they took a wrong turn and became lost. While they were waiting to be rescued, they sat in a group, and passed around photos of Grand Uncle Horace, to keep themselves miserable 😀.

Have they tried the old "accuse the opposition team of being boring even though they aren't contributing anything" schtick yet?
Indeed - it's like bantering with your cat. It starts off OK, but you run out of material rather quickly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In late news, members of the SFA Association of Pessimists are now safe and well. They set out yesterday morning on their annual hike, however somewhere along the line, they took a wrong turn and became lost. While they were waiting to be rescued, they sat in a group, and passed around photos of Grand Uncle Horace, to keep themselves miserable 😀.

Mirrors are banned at my nursing home. Unhappily the Bronny Bishop memorial JackBero Kero bath is still operational.

rbI7AkV.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------
LISTEN BELOW:

----------------------------------------------------------------------

3iF4g8X.png

Captains, please submit your team sheets by 11:59pm Thursday

Hey ClarkeM, finally got around to watching Dave, it is fantastic

Meh that young fella needs to work on his left jab.

The Drags also need to work on a few things. I look forward to the reform program Tony Lynn 15 will put in place with you spamarama spanners.
Why would Tony Lynn 15 join the Dragons? That seems like a rather left field statement, even by your standards.

I think I had a bit too much to drink the other night. My daughter says to me, "Dad, what's an alcoholic?"

I reply, "Do you see those 2 chickens in that commercial on TV? An alcoholic would see 3 or 4 chickens."

My little seems disappointed with me and says, "But Daddy - there's only 1 chicken, and that's the microwave."

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S30 Round 5: Roys FFC vs Dragons FFC at The BJO

Remove this Banner Ad

Back