Official Match Thread S30 Round 5: Roys FFC vs Dragons FFC at The BJO

Remove this Banner Ad

Yet we beat you last time, we beat you most times. we beat you nearly every time.
You should try using actual evidence you twit.
The only way we can be rattled is if Cold Sober goes on another bender, rendering all you fake drinkers potentially Temperance Society flagwavers by comparison.

You done?

I can remember Mick Malthouse telling everyone how he couldn't see Carlton losing a game for the rest of the season. We all know how that turned out.

Mick’s brain was detached from the rest of his body by that stage. His limbs were moving by a remote control, operated by Eddie McGuire.

I blame the quality of their tap water. It's clearly having some impact on brain function.
Very harsh - our water is fine, as long as you chew it first.

Prophesy? No, this is fact. We win. Feel free to quote this in 24 hours. :)
Remind me. My thinking may be affected by the lack of air so high up on top of the ladder in 24 hours.

Prepare yourself Runk , tomorrow I'll be giving you a thunk, in between taking a good clunk, before I send it home long range for a good slam dunk, hopefully one of many that I'll have sunk.

Annnnd I'll show myself out.

Prepare yourself Runk , tomorrow I'll be giving you a thunk, in between taking a good clunk, before I send it home long range for a good slam dunk, hopefully one of many that I'll have sunk.

What’s occurring at the T2B residence this evening?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What’s occurring at the T2B residence this evening?

If our team building exercises have taught me anything it's that he bursts into rhyme when he's happy. So I can only assume he's full of spunk because his wife touched the junk.

If our team building exercises have taught me anything it's that he bursts into rhyme when he's happy. So I can only assume he's full of spunk because his wife touched the junk.
If his wife touched his junk i dare say he wouldn't be full of spunk, thoughts Runk ?

The joys of being a tipster - Fremantle smashed Sydney, who smashed GWS, who are now thumping Fremantle. Try to explain it.......I reckon you'd have have more luck trying to explain how a woman thinks :).
But your team had a great game! 👍

All they talked about was the live ladder. That is such a dumb thing. 🙄
How did you enjoy your mere hours as no. 1, Cats?

But your team had a great game! 👍

All they talked about was the live ladder. That is such a dumb thing. 🙄
How did you enjoy your mere hours as no. 1, Cats?

We were OK - nothing more than that. I'd rather watch a rerun of Farmer Wants a Wife, than watch a replay of that third quarter!!!!!

You're half right my friend, it was more I'm on a bit of a bend.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S30 Round 5: Roys FFC vs Dragons FFC at The BJO

Remove this Banner Ad

Back